Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Don't worry @bobinski , the roadside verges are very soft and forgiving around here at this time of year....:thumbsup:

Full of nettles 💐🌷🌹🥀🌻🌼

bobinski

Legendary Member
Guys, are we looking at an 11am start? Or earlier? Scoping trains. Probably easier and quicker from sth London to Paddington than to Bill’s in Richmond.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Haven't really nailed down an exact start time yet Bob - I was going to wait until I knew exactly who was coming and obviously try and fit things around everyone's requirements. But 11am start is certainly doable I think.

I know Tommy's getting the train so he may know more about times/options?

Would be great if you can make it ^_^

Joffey

Big Dosser
@Joffey any news on your house move completion and whether you can make it to Cheddar on the 19th June as yet?

Sadly not - phoned the solicitor today but they haven't called me back. Will be trying again tomorrow.

kipster

Guru
I'm hoping to come along, probably there and back the same day. Most of my riding has been at an endurance point so I won't be racing up the gorge, not that I would stand much of a chance anyway....

I'm assuming the general idea is a social ride?

Bob, I'll be on skinny tyres as I bought the wrong size and couldn't be arsed to send them back. I'm sure the roads can't be much worse than the ones local to me.

Top Bottom