Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
From what I remember Bob will have at least 5 bidons and will refill them all at the stop, Tommy will have two but he uses a special lightweight water and 5g bottles made from some high tech material made by hand in outer Mongolia.

Actually Bob uses three of his as fenders like on boats, for his inevitable tumble.....

Sorry Bob, I couldn't resist

Fecker!!! 😁

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
There are two climbs, but they are different, once up cheddar, the second up ebbor gorge. From the top of there we descend back into cheddar.

Ebhor Gorge.... :banghead:

@bridgy..... You kept that one quiet 🤫

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Here's a picture from the top of Ebhor....

IMG_20210614_201458.jpg

..... on a rainy day.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I’ve just signed up for the devil ride on 26th September if anyone else fancies it

bridgy

Legendary Member
I’ve just signed up for the devil ride on 26th September if anyone else fancies it
That's the same day as the rescheduled Tour of Cambridgeshire isn't it?

Edit: yes it is. I do like the look of that Dragon ride but I was planning to still do the TOC as it's already paid for

Last edited:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Ah so it is… I think I’ll try and defer my Cambridge place. Just on the premise that this might be a nice change. Would you guys be interested in doing the same?
I've just checked the FAQs and I'm not sure I'll be able to defer the TOC entry to next year as I didn't buy deferral protection. It says you can defer to 2022 if you can't make the date but that you had to do this by March.

I might be missing something though- if it's possible to defer I might be up for that and doing the Dragon ride instead this year - but I don't really want to lose my entry fee if its not

Top Bottom