Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Link not working for me Nick. Has it expired?
It's loading okay for me, here :smile:

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
Downloaded the app today. All seems to be working, just need to enter the registration number and you're good to go. Scanning happens via camera when you tap 'scan checkpoint' so should be quick.

BurningLegs

Veteran
Hi chaps, looking forward to the ride(s) next week! :smile:

I have created a WhatsApp group for easier communication on the day - I've added a few of you to it but don't have everyone's numbers. Those I have added I've made admins so you can add others - especially @bridgy @<Tommy> @Norry1 you guys may have numbers of folks who are coming already from previous meetups?

Anyone who needs adding, drop me a PM with your mobile number and I will get you added :smile:

Last edited:
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

I have created a WhatsApp group for easier communication on the day - I've added a few of you to it but don't have everyone's numbers. Those I have added I've made admins so you can add others - especially @bridgy @<Tommy> @Norry1 you guys may have numbers of folks who are coming already from previous meetups?

Anyone who needs adding, drop me a PM with your mobile number and I will get you added :smile:

Sorry I’ve not been keeping up much lately… I’ve not booked tickets yet. But for what it’s worth barring cr@p weather, and maybe including crap weather if other people still want to go. I’m 100% in for this. Really looking forward to it actually 👍👍

Peter Salt

Bittersweet

Cheers, Nick.

I'm all booked and everything. Just wondering whether to pack my own food or check out the local pubs :laugh:

CXRAndy

Guru
I doubt it Pete, we have to clear out our property we have sold. Time is short before completion, so I need every weekend until mid May to get my stuff shifted.

I hope the weather remains optimal. It's a great route, nothing too steep. 60 miles or thereabouts is a good stepping stone for the Yorkshire event. We will meet up later once I've got properly settled :okay:

Top Bottom