Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Off topic but this is for Tommy. Keep your credit card in ya pocket:okay:

http://road.cc/content/review/229824-specialized-s-works-tarmac-sl6

They released it before the tdf Bob. Peter Sagans colurway is prob my favourite. I'm not mad on the frame shape though to be honest. Ecspecially in the bigger sizes. Now the colnago c60 on the other hand...

bridgy

Legendary Member
ummh...
swap black for red? or swap orange and black around and then a deeper blue?
vrcc2 front.jpg

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thats nice and keeps u seen also liked kipster original 1
Yeah, but it clashes with my bike :girldance:

bobinski

Legendary Member
IMG_4187.JPG
This may be best place to post about the Pyrenees trip too? Easy jet flights have just become available so firming dates up with Angus and then will report back about flights. Those interested bear in mind you need to get your bike to me a day or so before you fly and then collect a few days after we return. Angus has to collect and return them. I appreciate that may make some of you think again about coming. Dates and time in pic above and £116 for extra legroom and speedy boarding - my mates legs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
View attachment 375648 This may be best place to post about the Pyrenees trip too? Easy jet flights have just become available so firming dates up with Angus and then will report back about flights. Those interested bear in mind you need to get your bike to me a day or so before you fly and then collect a few days after we return. Angus has to collect and return them. I appreciate that may make some of you think again about coming. Dates and time in pic above and £116 for extra legroom and speedy boarding - my mates legs.

Bob I think this thread should be a place to discuss all our future adventures.

With regards bike transport. How exactly are they transported? Inside a van, on the vans roof, or both? Can we put other stuff like clothes or bike maintenance gear in the van too?

Top Bottom