Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
In a custom built trailer that takes 12 bikes, all gear etc in trailer so only need hand luggage on plane
So can load up spare wheels etc.
All insured.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Probably need to arrange near the time regards bikes shouldn't be too much of a problem £116 is ok with me.
I need to sort out a new passport do you need a passport number when booking flights?

bobinski

Legendary Member
Best is if I book mine tonight and then confirm here. I will go for speedy boarding . apparently depending on leg room etc can be as cheap as £72
Yes, will need pp number etc when you do boarding passes and lots of time for that

Breedon

Legendary Member
Best is if I book mine tonight and then confirm here. I will go for speedy boarding . apparently depending on leg room etc can be as cheap as £72
Yes, will need pp number etc when you do boarding passes and lots of time for that
Right so dont need new passport till getting on the plane, I'll get my arse in gear with the most important part.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
This is my fav so far :thumbsup:. Just needs a small vrcc on the front left chest and larger vrcc across the back at top of shoulder level.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Thanks Bob. I'll fire over some money as soon as I get your details.

How do these trips work? Does Angus suggest an itinerary?

bobinski

Legendary Member
Ok. Send £100 to 83135022 sort code 602338 with ref as above
His company is Angus La Vie En Velo

Tommy, he has lots of routes for local climbs etc and will have an itinerary but is flexible so we choose. Given at least 9of us that allows for different groups going out on different rides.

Top Bottom