Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Lee, that's fine. Just starting a ZA endurance ride so will send details later
oops - in my eagerness i have paid but ref is "francetrip lee" if it is possible to make a mistake i will do it :okay::rolleyes::blush:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Of the two tops so far, these are my favourites. I love the very colourful one as it's very distinct and no other club will have anything similar. It would set us apart but I appreciate others may be not as keen on it! The second top is quite classy and has the CycleChat colours which is nice. All the other tops are a bit 'generic' and could be any cycling club. Be nice to have something a bit unique, as we are a unique club being online/virtual. Easier to spot on a sportive too and stand out from the crowd!

For names, vrcc is good, as is @CXRAndy 's suggestion of 'The Chatters'

Although, I'm all for sticking with 'Team CycleChat' as that's what we ride under today. Even if we move forums one day, the name and where we all got together could live on :hugs: Whatever name we choose we'll have to update our riding names in Bkool/Zwift accordingly ..... so think about what will look good on those platforms too :okay:

screenshot_20170926-213658-jpg.jpg

and
vrcc1-front-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Of the two tops so far, these are my favourites. I love the very colourful one as it's very distinct and no other club will have anything similar. It would set us apart but I appreciate others may be not as keen on it! The second top is quite classy and has the CycleChat colours which is nice. All the other tops are a bit 'generic' and could be any cycling club. Be nice to have something a bit unique, as we are a unique club being online/virtual. Easier to spot on a sportive too and stand out from the crowd!

For names, vrcc is good, as is @CXRAndy 's suggestion of 'The Chatters'

Although, I'm all for sticking with 'Team CycleChat' as that's what we ride under today. Even if we move forums one day, the name and where we all got together could live on :hugs: Whatever name we choose we'll have to update our riding names in Bkool/Zwift accordingly ..... so think about what will look good on those platforms too :okay:

View attachment 375724

and
View attachment 375725

For the record I'm willing to go with the majority. But I'm not wearing that first kit unless you pay me enough money to buy myself a new bike!

I've had a little muck about on the akuma site. Anyone else got a song from the lion king now stick in their heads? Is there an option for adding team names?

bobinski

Legendary Member
For the record I'm willing to go with the majority. But I'm not wearing that first kit unless you pay me enough money to buy myself a new bike!

I've had a little muck about on the akuma site. Anyone else got a song from the lion king now stick in their heads? Is there an option for adding team names?

I predicted that and have been waiting for you to weigh in :laugh:

I don't like too much black In a top. I quite like Paul's other tops but am drawn also to kipsters. I also will go with majority but intend to have a play with the site at the weekend.

Top Bottom