TV programmes you've never watched

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Thinking of one of the questions in the 7 days thing on bbc there was a question about GMTV. I have never watched this programme and some people are astounded at this but I never put the tv on in the morning. Other programmes I'm proud to say I've never watched or seen a single one of are:-

Coronation Street
Emmerdale
Last of the Summer Wine
The Darling Buds of May
Frost
Foyles War
Peak Practice
Holby City
Casualty
Jeremy Kyle
The Royale Family
Cadfael
Numerous reality TV stuff

I'm sure there's plenty more but that's just off the top of my head

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Take the High Road

OP
OP
G

Greedo

dan_bo said:
Twin Peaks
hollyoakes
jeremy kyle
cash int attic
pretty much any costume drama (sharpe, brideshead etc)
Star trek (any of it)
Sopranos (although i do feel as though I missed something there)

I'll add them also but you missed a trick with the Sopranos. Great series.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Emmerdale
Hollyoaks
Star Trek
Any home finding progs
Antiques Roadshow/Cash in the Attic etc
Songs of Praise
Doctor Who
Most sitcoms - I sat through the last 5 minutes of The Life of Riley on Wednesday - WTF is that all about? Total shoot.
Last of the Summer Wine
Faulty Towers
Black Adder or anything else with Rowan Atkinson in

Too many to mention really.

Manonabike

Über Member
Doctor Who
Coronation Street
East Enders
Star Trek
Emmerdale
Last of the Summer Wine
Foyles War
Peak Practice
Holby City
Jeremy Kyle
The Royale Family
Cadfael
Anything with Noel Edmonds
Numerous reality TV shows

Davidc

Guru
More than I have watched, but there are some which get turned off as soon as the first bar of the signature tune plays ......

Eastenders
casualty
Holby City
Emmerdale

come to mind

Have to say though that I have seen a few Coronation Streets - my granny used to watch it when I was little so I had no choice but to watch it when at her house. Are Ena Sharples and Millie Caldwell still in it?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Eastenders
The Bill
Wired
Heroes
Lost
Royal Family

fek far too many to mention....

Very few fiction/non-factual programs I watch

BigSteev

Big Brother
X Factor
Apprentice
Britain's Got Talent
any other 'reality'/wannabee show
any comic/sport relief drivel

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Greedo said:
I'll add them also but you missed a trick with the Sopranos. Great series.
I resisted until last year but then started watching it on DVD. Yes, it was very good. To base a show on really awful people who resort to murderous brutal violence at the drop of a hat, but still leaves you with some positive feelings for them takes some doing. At times it was very funny too.

I finished the final series a couple of weeks ago. I think the standard was uncommonly high almost throughout. I can only remember a few episodes which fell far short of that standard.

Definitely not one for the sensitive or squeamish though...

MrRidley

Any reality shoot, any soap opera, any sci-fi Doctor Who etc, any of that American crap CSI Miami, New York, or anywhere else they care to make it, cooking shows, game shows, daytime tv, saturday tv, any thing remotely connected with politics, Lost, Heroes, Sopranos or any other big name American crap.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

ColinJ said:
I resisted until last year but then started watching it on DVD. Yes, it was very good. To base a show on really awful people who resort to murderous brutal violence at the drop of a hat, but still leaves you with some positive feelings for them takes some doing. At times it was very funny too.

I finished the final series a couple of weeks ago. I think the standard was uncommonly high almost throughout. I can only remember a few episodes which fell far short of that standard.

Definitely not one for the sensitive or squeamish though...

Good sum up of it. Some of the characters are great Paulie Walnuts is great. The episode Pine Barrens where him and Chris spend the night out in the forest is hilarious

Top Bottom