TV series/Sitcoms you have never seen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
That's true DP... just realised how little television I watch! When I do sit down to watch something, I usually goto make a cup of tea and often never make it back to see the rest of the programme.
I had a kettle like that once...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Anything written by or starring R Gervais, anything written by or starring Vic Reeves, anything written by or starring Jim Carey, anything written by or starring Woody Allen, Bruce Forsyth or Alan Carr, Zoe Wannamaker, Sean Bean, Alun Armstrong, David Walliams, Caroline Quentin, or Meryl Streep. There are others... [Edit, hadn't appreciated how much I dislike pompous, 'look-at-me celebrities'.]

[Add John Cleese to the list!]
Archie, for goodness sake.
You needn't like or appreciate all of their oeuvre, but some of Woody Allen's films and stand-up are pure genius!
Humble etceteras!^_^

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You know your eggs, don't you.
Get ova it Rocky:okay:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
95% of my viewing is news, weather and sport. The odd one off documentary for the rest, but I haven't followed any sort of series for years. I think "Between The Lines" was the last one and that was at the end of the last century.

Funny, the better the quality of television sets has been matched by the worsening quality of the programmes shown.

pplpilot

Guru
im a celebrity get me dancing in the jungle on ice

Now there's an idea for a show, could we make it so the ice is very thin as a way of eliminating Z list celebs? We could temp them with large hampers of food but the idea being they would have to resist in order to loose weight to avoid falling through the thin ice... winner being the most emaciated after a 12 week stint.

Last edited:
Top Bottom