TV series/Sitcoms you have never seen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Game of Thrones.
Haven't seen it either, I figure I might bother when it's finished.
We are limited to Freeview, so there's some series we haven't watched. Would like to see True Crime, feel it might be worth giving Breaking Bad a go, although I could never get in to The Wire.
Are you me in disguise?

Sandra6

Veteran
They mentioned new tricks on the morning telly today and I was "eh? Never heard of it"
Downton abbey has passed me by, broadchurch and pretty much anything with a female detective duo since Cagney and Lacey.

Hyslop

Veteran
Anything written by or starring R Gervais, anything written by or starring Vic Reeves, anything written by or starring Jim Carey, anything written by or starring Woody Allen, Bruce Forsyth or Alan Carr, Zoe Wannamaker, Sean Bean, Alun Armstrong, David Walliams, Caroline Quentin, or Meryl Streep. There are others... [Edit, hadn't appreciated how much I dislike pompous, 'look-at-me celebrities'.]

[Add John Cleese to the list!]
Well said, Alun Armstrong aside,the rest of this motley crew have an emetic effect as far as I am concerned.

The only reason I watch 'allo 'allo is for that short snip where the Brit masquerading as the French Policeman murdering the French language or is it murdering the English language with the French accent.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Breaking Bad, Lost, Twin Peaks, Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, Greys Anatomy, the one about the serial killer who murders serial killers have all passed me by.
Keeping up appearances is something I have never watched, or any of the Alf Garnet sit coms - can't think what it was called. I never got round to watching Nightingales either but have bought it on DVD so I'm planning a nice sunday's viewing, when it's raining.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Possibly true, but I suppose I watched and liked his stuff long before any allegations were made but I take your point
Woody Allen's early films from the 1970s were extremely funny...Play It Again Sam, Sleeper, Love and Death etc.

My favourite lines...
"Sex without love is an empty experience.”
"Yes, but as empty experiences go, it’s one of the best."

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
We've been told endless times by friends our age that we 'must' watch Breaking Bad... borrowed the first series and watched 2 episodes... unless it drastically improves we'll be stopping- been told to 'put up' with it until the 4th episode when apparently it gets better! When I don't warm to any of the main characters I stop watching.
I miss most popular series... just don't seem to have the time! But I made a solo effort and binged all series' of that... really really good, imho. As was Walking dead, but I've only done series 1-3.

The Sopranos... I was busy being dad to young children at the time, and it kinda passed me by. I want to watch it all tho. (I know how it ends)

Top Bottom