Tv tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
One of my gripes is the crap tv sent down my Virgin cable,i have said when the girls leave home out it goes.Tonight was the best, the very best.I had just seen Russia leave the footie,and i was channel hopping.Up comes the ghost of Leslie Crowther and a talent competition from 1991.How low can this cable company go.1991crying out loud.

i have virgin cable and ive known them go a lot lower than1991:wacko:

subaqua

What’s the point
its not Virgin its the actual TV channels( which may or may not be part owned by Virgin/Sky) . and have been watching the 24 Heures Du Mans seeing how well the audi diesels are doing

Norm

Bit of a shame about the Delta Wing, The twat that is Nakajima (he was as bad in his brief F1 career) should be shot for that barging.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I'd rather watch a talent show from 1991 than one from 2011.... ah those wonderful days before Westlife, before Bewitched, before Cowell.... makes me feel warm inside.

Basil.B

Guru
Spiral BBC4 9pm, sorted for me! ^_^

Maz

Guru
I've been watching re-runs of Bullseye on Challenge (Sky 125). Re-runs from 1983! Worth watching just to see how fashions have changed and what the prizes were on Bully's prize board.

I watch virtually no tv anymore,It's complete drivel for the most part,
It's nothing but talent shows,reality tv,soap operas and cheap american imports.

Only watch the occasional documentary and the odd film,
When the tv dies (it's 10 years old now and the tube is starting to play up)Yep, It's
that old :laugh: I don't think I'll bother replacing it,sooner spend the money on some
decent hi fi ,separates instead

Top Bottom