Twitter case now with the CPS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cd365

Guru
Let's hope they prosecute

ThinAir

Do more.
I would have to hope for a disqualification, minimum 18months, with a stipulation that she should attend a driver Improvement course, and sit an extended test before she gets the privilege of being allowed back behind the wheel.

I'd also expect a fine for failing to stop and failing to report an accident (don't know if she did this within 72hours or not). Full costs order, surcharge and some compensation for the chap who was knocked off his bike.

Milzy

Guru
Not in a million years. She wasn't over the drink drive limit & is playing the sorry little girl card. I've known people do worse & get less.

ThinAir

Do more.
Not in a million years. She wasn't over the drink drive limit & is playing the sorry little girl card. I've known people do worse & get less.

Yep. I know. That's what I'd like.

What will actually happen... Smacked wrists and a don't so it again.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Surely her "biggest mistake" was knocking the cyclist off his bike and leaving him for dead. Not as she claims making a stupid tweet. This shows what sort of person she is and why the punishment should be quite severe. Personally I go along with the 18 month ban, a fine, compensation as well as a retest. I wouldn't feel as badly disposed towards her if her attitude had coveyed even an ounce of contrition.

Top Bottom