Twitter case now with the CPS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I have emailed the Eastern section of the CPS with my own views on this situation. Feel free to express yours if you feel strongly about things, the CPS is claiming its more open and accountable these days,
Office of the Chief Crown Prosecutor
Grace Ononiwu
Chief Crown Prosecutor, East of England
based at the Essex Office
Telephone: 01245 455800
Fax: 01245 455964
eastofengland.aoc@cps.gsi.gov.uk
http://www.cps.gov.uk/eastern/contact/

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Since she didn't kill him! We are looking at about a £60 fine at a push. They have to be consistent after all

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Hopefully more than that, she fled the scene of an accident, and failed to report an accident where there was an injury both she is legally responsible for

A few drivers have killed and had little or nothing happen. Media pressure should escalate things, although rather bad they have to be involved for a fair punishment.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Police and the CPS love a high-profile case, especially one where they are assured of a succesful outcome as the PR value is enormous. Now that there are almost no Police on patrol at all, they need all the PR they can get in order to keep fooling the public that the law is being enforced.

Sara_H

Guru
Hopefully more than that, she fled the scene of an accident, and failed to report an accident where there was an injury both she is legally responsible for

When I was rear ended in my car whilst stationary at a red traffic light 18 months ago the other driver fled the scene, then lied and said he'd not been involved in a crash, then changed his story and said he had but that it was a gentle bump and he hadn't caused any damage (my car was written off!), he'd lied to the police and the insurance. There wasn't any suggestion that he'd even be charged. So I think it's amazing that the Emma Way case has even been forwarded to the CPS.

Top Bottom