Twitter!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just don't understand it.

The few times I have clicked on a link it seems to take me to some other topic.
It's definitely no more complicated than a forum. But for me, one thing I find different is it's more person-focused than topic-focused (at least, that's how I mainly use it!). So I looked at your interest areas on CChat; the Flanders thread came up.
Does this link posted there work for you?
Should be a post by Alex Dowsett (with some pictures I think). From there you can click on Alex to see more of his posts, or look at the replies (and maybe click on those people).

I registered there back in 2007 (when you could use it entirely by SMS, and for free!), so I've no idea what you see if you don't have an account - might be limited, dunno.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I registered with twitter and follow 1 or 2 people/ organisations. There do tend to be rather a lot of shouty people there, even more than on CC.

Drago

Legendary Member
You don’t need one for Twitter, you just need access to the Internet...which you appear to have :scratch:
You can do Twatter on the intermenet? I thought it was an app. Either way, photos of peoples lunch and constantly recirculated quotes from Piers Organ don't do it for me.

Top Bottom