Two wheels good; 4 wheels better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I think we need a thread about car thread threads.
With a poll ?

gbb

Legendary Member
Another point of view. This forum, and particually Cafe is what keeps me coming back, its diversity. Start making some things off limits (ie cars) and you take away that diversity and it becomes less interesting...and all the risks that involves.

FWIW, I don't consider myself a petrol head, I've got an Astra fer Chrissakes :laugh: but appreciate the freedom they give me...at a cost I know but...its a machine, I like machines, cars, bikes, anything mechanical.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
If you want to start a thread thread then please do.
Splendid idea.
I just carried out a very unscientific bit of research. Someone on this very thread complaining about the number of car threads in the cafe. So a quick look at the members profile reveals that he/she has been a member for over 10 years - and has started how many threads in that time? The answer is........ Three. Three threads in 10 years and complains about the subject matter in the cafe. I have a suggestion - start a thread on something that you DO find interesting. Who knows, others might find it interesting too!

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
has started how many threads in that time? The answer is........ Three.

At the risk of going off topic - I can't find how to find how many threads I've started. :sad:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Splendid idea.
I just carried out a very unscientific bit of research. Someone on this very thread complaining about the number of car threads in the cafe. So a quick look at the members profile reveals that he/she has been a member for over 10 years - and has started how many threads in that time? The answer is........ Three. Three threads in 10 years and complains about the subject matter in the cafe. I have a suggestion - start a thread on something that you DO find interesting. Who knows, others might find it interesting too!
That sounds like fun, and a little cheeky too ;) Open your profile up so we can see what you've been up to :whistle:

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Another unscientific bit of research. If there are so many car haters on this devoted cycling forum, why is this thread now at the top of the "trending" list? The thread title was deliberately worded to give an idea as to it's content. Methinks the truth of the matter is that the car haters are actually a tiny minority, as we all know that most of us are also primarily car owners/drivers. Therefore, car threads are simply catering for the majority.

Reactions: gbb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom