Tyler's book

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

No point rushing these things...

thom

____
It's more a case of reading something and thinking "they did fecking WHAT!?" and re-reading it just to make sure I got it right.
You've obviously never read any Hunter S Thompson.
Actually, it could have been sub-titled "Fear and Loathing in the Peloton"

thom

____
Who did he ride for? :laugh:
Team Gonzo:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH4otpjR56TlhAAb_iXZBBeAmi6xu06Fow7ppLVa1hYwIuBKQg3nj7prKhng.jpg

Noodley

Here's an interesting one for the fanboys, who rubbished Bassons as a bitter no-hoper - Lance frequently claimed he was so much better than ebveryone else due to his especially high VO2 max, yet Hamilton details that Bassons had a higher VO2 max than Armstrong. Go figure that one...

Noodley

I am also now of the opinion that Sastre deffo doped, given the level and extent of it at CSC. Not named by Hamilton but he was co-leader at CSC and, although I may joining the dots outta sequence, I reckon all the circumstances lead me to the conclusion that he doped - I had previously thought he might have been clean. Oh well, the last clean Tour winner must be Greg after all...

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I am also now of the opinion that Sastre deffo doped, given the level and extent of it at CSC. Not named by Hamilton but he was co-leader at CSC and, although I may joining the dots outta sequence, I reckon all the circumstances lead me to the conclusion that he doped - I had previously thought he might have been clean. Oh well, the last clean Tour winner must be Greg after all...
I don't know if you saw the list of the fastest ever times up A d'Huez last week but Sastre was pretty high on the list. Well under 40 minutes and ahead of some times by Kloden, Mayo and Riis.

thom

____
What do you think about Cancellara ? There seem like there could have been a hell of a lot of dodgy practices on the teams he was on.

Top Bottom