Uncle Drago's agony column

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Dear Uncle Drago,

I'm so sorry to read of your Agony Column. Would it make sense for you to give up on those little blue pills?

Best Wishes

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Dear Uncle Drago,

I'm so sorry to read of your Agony Column. Would it make sense for you to give up on those little blue pills?

Best Wishes

Dear Unkle Drago, it is but a side effect, but if your vision continues to be blue/purple long after you have celebrated times past and... Erm... Maybe you should cut bank... Back... On the old Sildenafil...

Last edited:

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

I think my wife is being very unreasonable. I met her two years ago at a lacrosse tournament. She was a divorcee and a single mother. We shared an interest in youth sports and got to know each other well. We married last spring. Up to recently we have been getting on well, but there have been several incidents when she has totally overreacted and flew off the handle. Last week I was helping Melanie, her daughter, with her science homework. I was marking the apogee and perigee of Pluto’s orbit, and as I was sitting on her left and am right-handed, I had to put my hand over her right shoulder in order to mark the diagram in her book. Just then her mother came in through the door and went ape. Women often complain about men not doing their fair share of the household chores, but then my wife tells me off for washing Melanie’s dirty clothes and cleaning her room. She tells me she will do the laundry in future and Melanie can tidy her own room. Ok, fine, no skin off my nose. Just now, she has told me off for letting Melanie wheedle a £20 note off me. When I asked her what she was talking about, she said, you know, letting her stand so close and fluttering her eyelids. I told her she did not flutter her eyelids, and that she was an exaggerating. It is not that I cannot see that Melanie will be an attractive woman in time to come. She has long blonde hair, coltish, long limbs, hazel eyes, a wide mouth with regular white teeth, like a straight up and down version of her mother in fact, but I just have no interest in her in that respect. What am I supposed to do?

Yours frustratedly,
Yellow Fang

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Dear Uncle Drago

If Kylie Minogue knocks on my door and offers to elope with me, should I accept? Her previous relationships have been somewhat disastrous.

P.S. She is my "free pass" from SO

Rogerzilla

Let me handle this:

Mr Rogerzilla, have you changed your medication or started eating strong cheese again?
Do you really want a repeat of what happened before?

I hope I am wrong.

classic33

Leg End Member
Hello Aunty Drago

Mr Ray Ving here again, tackling all of the important issues of the day.

Can I trust Henry the Hoover?

With his smiling face, upbeat colours and way of being helpful around the house, is he really all that he seems to be?

I mean, we can say the same about Clowns, and although we can vote them into power, we should not trust them to look after anything valuable, should we?

Anyway, Henry Hoover may be the least trustworthy Hoover since Edgar J. Other hoovers just have plastic bits, and are completely functional. Henry wants to be your friend, and any non-sentient being that wants to be your friend cannot be trusted.

If only we had known that, the wholly possible Toy Stories would have been sold as horror films.

Toodle Pip.
Hetty

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
I note that Numatic International, the Somerset-based creators of Henry, Hetty, George, James and Edward, do a non-anthropomorphic range for cleaning companies who wish to truly crush the remaining spirit of their cleaning operatives.

Last edited:
Dear Unkie Draggy

Ever since I was a lickle girl, I've always wanted to be Prime Minister.

I am very good at coming up with ideas that nobody else would, and I can then put them across in a most charismatic and sincere way, with excellent arm movements.

Keep it quiet, but I did a actully have a go at the job, but got fed up after 49 days and decided to spend more time with my family.

Anyway, I am ready for a second go, and I'm sure my subjects are too, think of the pork markets! By the way, did you know, we still import two thirds of our cheese! That.....is ..........a...........disgrace!

If you could help me, I'm sure I could sort a peerage for you, Lady Drago of Littlecock sounds wonderful don't you think?

Yours in anticipation

Tiz Lruss

classic33

Leg End Member
Hello Aunty Drago,

I recently visited one of the larger DIY stores in the area, where as soon as I was inside the door a man appeared and asked me if I wanted decking. My self defence lessons came to the fore, and I managed to stop him before he had the chance to anything. We were both removed from the store. He on a nice soft bed, me in handcuffs.

Do you think it possible that I might have misunderstood his question?

Yours
At The Nick

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Unkie Draggy

Ever since I was a lickle girl, I've always wanted to be Prime Minister.

I am very good at coming up with ideas that nobody else would, and I can then put them across in a most charismatic and sincere way, with excellent arm movements.

Keep it quiet, but I did a actully have a go at the job, but got fed up after 49 days and decided to spend more time with my family.

Anyway, I am ready for a second go, and I'm sure my subjects are too, think of the pork markets! By the way, did you know, we still import two thirds of our cheese! That.....is ..........a...........disgrace!

If you could help me, I'm sure I could sort a peerage for you, Lady Drago of Littlecock sounds wonderful don't you think?

Yours in anticipation

Tiz Lruss
Dear Tiz,

You made one fatal error. If you'd chosen to become the leader of a tin-pot third world dictatorship then in those 49 days you could have arranged a vast loan from the World Bank and then been gone before having to pay back a penny. Shame, because at the moment they're giving away free gold braid to adorn the discerning dictators uniform.

Regards,

Aunty Keir.

Top Bottom