Under heavy fire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I dont really dont get many comments but I did get one about my train driving simulator someone saying thanks for wasting 9 minutes of my life watching that.I just thought you dont have to watch it do you.I think it's best not to slag off motorists on U-Tube as you are going to stir up a hornets nest as I have already said.

Maz

Guru
Terminator said:
I dont really dont get many comments but I did get one about my train driving simulator someone saying thanks for wasting 9 minutes of my life watching that.I just thought you dont have to watch it do you.I think it's best not to slag off motorists on U-Tube as you are going to stir up a hornets nest as I have already said.
Thanks for wasting 20 seconds of my life reading this.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
You can easily find out who most of these idiots are by Googling their usernames which they tend to use elsewhere, and then doing a wee bit of link following.

eg. Markovts is a bit of a boy-racer type from Greenock who's into his XBox360 and works in Technical Support (he gives his name and job away in the video of him that his YouTube pal Lamo took of him at work).

***** drives a *** (removed with respect to his family, who do not want to be identified, despite leaving his Bebo page open for anyone to view, which is where car photos showing the reg and colours were posted.)

weenova's a 19yr-old apprentice mechanic for Rice & Roddy Renault in Dundalk called Patrick Murphy

No-one's as anonymous as they think - so if they're making serious threats, it's quite easy to find out who they are and report them to the authorities.

And BristolRE, who drives buses in London, thinks all cyclists are scum and, in his spare time, takes candid videos of young girl’s arses (and until recently posted them up on youtube along with his bus videos) is actually called Peter Horrex, is 46, and, according to his myspace profile, unsurprisingly hase no friends – there’s a great picture of him if you just google his BristolRE & myspace - you could put it on the mantlepiece to keep the kids away from the fire.

The are quite easy to find – then again I suspect were not dealing with the sharpest pencils in the box,

Cab

magnatom said:
Hi Guys,

Since this whole thing at bloodbus blew up

Theres your mistake. Bloodbus. Why ever did you expect anything better out of that place? Don't waste your time on them, shut down comments on your youtube vids, and step away. There is no point courting that kind hostility for no possible gain.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Hi Guys and thanks for the comments. My access to the internet is limited at the moment. However I should get a chance tomorrow to start sorting things out. I was planning on setting up comments to be vetted. I think that is best. I would not have a problem with comments saying I was wrong, but suggesting I get run over is a tiny wee bit overboard.

So probably best not to post any more as I will probably be deleting a fair amount!

I like having comments as I like hearing other reasoned views and exchanging experience and advice. That's the point. I just need to keep it filtered in the future.

I think something positive might come from being on bloodbus. Remember these are the gusy that drive near me, so we have to work together at some point!

I'm certainly not bothered about the comments, i.e. I don't lie awake at night worrying about it (my kids keep me awake instead!). However, due to press coverage I am not anonymous and so I need to keep an eye on this stuff just to check it doesn't get out of hand.

Hey, ho.

Oh and happy Easter everyone!:becool:

P.S. I know the paramedics static IP address (oops!) and who his ISP is. I may be sending them a little complaint!

civ

LDV1234567 | March 23, 2008
Please let it be known that investigations have commenced into your conduct with regards to complaints made regarding your videos which allegedly show drivers and their vehicles without prior consent.
This has resulted in privacy violations and in the most recent case reported to me, loss of employment.

Although filming without prior consent of the individual you are visually capturing is not illegal in this country, the individuals who have been visually captured, and publicly displayed by yourself, have expressed their wish to take action against you, which they are perfectly entitled to do under Scottish Law.

Youtube comments - the new way to serve legal notices :blush:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

MrLaw is posting in soapbox at the moment. Same guy I think. I have a very strong suspicion that he is hamsters4breekie on bloodbus. There he claims to be a bus driver and he claims that he is the bus driver in my video where the bus bullies me over. I have serious doubts about that.

I will of course defend myself if required and I have contacted the information commissioner for Scotland.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Oh and I have also had a freelance reporter who has contacted me about all of this! Obviously I am very wary of that!

Top Bottom