Unexpected expense.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I bought a new bike today. Specialized Roubaix, all carbon, disc brakes with saddle and head set suspension. A real beauty I couldn't resist. All red too. Can't show pictures as I am not collecting it till Monday. Can't wait. Problem is that it will be my 5th bike so will have to sell two of them to make room.

I bought a new bike today. Specialized Roubaix, all carbon, disc brakes with saddle and head set suspension. A real beauty I couldn't resist. All red too. Can't show pictures as I am not collecting it till Monday. Can't wait. Problem is that it will be my 5th bike so will have to sell two of them to make room.
More money than sense clearly.

davidphilips

Veteran

Why sell 2, would it not be better to find/make room and buy another 2.

Sharky

Guru
Sorry, but there are 7 days in a week.

Buck

Guru

A nice bike. This is on my shortlist of two bikes to upgrade to if I can justify it in my head !!

Top Bottom