Unexpected expense.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaijintendo

Veteran
I only have three... and two are the same frame... So only two. And the other one is a fixie. So only really one and a half.
You have to be careful what you write on these forums... 12 hours later and I just got landed with a Felt F95 and a an ebike because my brother is going through a pretty gruesome break up.
That should be a good thing, but I got rage clostrophobia whilst trying to get them all in my shed.

screenman

Legendary Member
I am looking as 7 as I write this, seems my wife struggles with what else to buy me for birthday presents.

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
There it is.
SAM_1943.JPG
SAM_1941.JPG

Buck

Guru
Have you had chance to ride it yet? If so, how are you finding the headset suspension - the "futureshock" in Specialized blurb?

Last edited:
OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Have you had chance to ride it yet? If so, how are you finding the headset "suspension"?
Did 20 miles on it earlier. It rides very well and absorbs road bumps better than a rigid bike. So far, very satisfied. I will be using it to do the Tour de Mon sportive on August 20th. The handlebar is very comfortable due to being wide and well padded. You can rest your hands on top rather than gripping it. Hope this answers your question.

Buck

Guru
Did 20 miles on it earlier. It rides very well and absorbs road bumps better than a rigid bike. So far, very satisfied. I will be using it to do the Tour de Mon sportive on August 20th. The handlebar is very comfortable due to being wide and well padded. You can rest your hands on top rather than gripping it. Hope this answers your question.

Hi - how did the Tour de Mon go?

Also, could I ask re sizing - what size did you go for and what height are you please? I'm trying to finalise my decision on whether to go for one or not....https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/specialized-roubaix-elite-or-expert-2017.223102/#post-4936419

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Top Bottom