Unexpected insults

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I had to run Mrs Dave into town on Saturday afternoon. There was a football game on at the local rec.
This sometimes results in cars all down the side of the road that is opposite to the direction I'm travelling. I was halfway through the cars when one of the parked cars pulls out half way, hesitates, then continues to drive toward me.
I can't (and won't) be doing anything about it.
He decides to reverse to whence he came, but artfully giving me the finger with his steering wheel hand as he goes.
As we passed I was laughing, and although he was a bearded.flabby man in his mid 50's I blew him a really slutty kiss.
That'll have got his blood pressure up even more!

Drago

Legendary Member
He will insult the wrong guy one day such as Ronnie Pickering and end up with a fat lip. Just best to let him get on with it and learn the hard way. :-)

I once dealt with a job where a young herbert in a Bimmer insulted a lorry driver. The trucker just snapped, and unfolded himself from his cab...all 6'5" and 23 stones of him. In one smooth movement truckers fist. went through the side window and ino spottiebums face.

Edit -

Thank you - I was not advocating violence, but merely claiming that I would shed no tears when the inevitable one day happened to such oiks. I was suggesting that theres only one language these idiots understand, and they probably won't stop until one day they do it to the wrong person, who then has a 'chat' with them. I then gave voice to my hope that when such fools do get the inevitable that it isn't fatal for them, as does sadly happen. That is what my (very true) tale a above illustrates.

I did not advocate violence. I did not suggest it was a good thing. I did not suggest that we should go around doing it - just the opposite, as I cautionary point I tyen named several road rage murderers as a warning to us sensible folk, and reminded the sensible folk that none of us is as high up the food chain as we would like to think. That is cautioning us all to be wary of violence, not advocating it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KneesUp

KneesUp

Guru
I had to run Mrs Dave into town on Saturday afternoon. There was a football game on at the local rec.
This sometimes results in cars all down the side of the road that is opposite to the direction I'm travelling. I was halfway through the cars when one of the parked cars pulls out half way, hesitates, then continues to drive toward me.
I can't (and won't) be doing anything about it.
He decides to reverse to whence he came, but artfully giving me the finger with his steering wheel hand as he goes.
As we passed I was laughing, and although he was a bearded.flabby man in his mid 50's I blew him a really slutty kiss.
That'll have got his blood pressure up even more!
I have had excellent results with the blown kiss. The passenger in an Astra on the M60 who seemingly objected to my protestations about the vehicle in which they were traveling using all three lanes interchangeably without any concern for anyone else was the best. It was like those videos of when zoo animals go nuts when people bang on the glass. Mrs Knees doesn't like me doing it anymore because it's so effective.

OP
OP
KneesUp

KneesUp

Guru
I once dealt with a job where a young herbert in a Bimmer insulted a lorry driver. The trucker just snapped, and unfolded himself from his cab...all 6'5" and 23 stones of him. In one smooth movement truckers first went through the side window and ino spottiebums face..
Is this another extremeist group?

What do we want?
To piss in bottles because our deadlines are so tight
When do we want it?
Every few hours

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Our old postman was rather portly. If anyone ever commented on the fact, he would proudly say "I can lose weight, but you'll always be ugly"

I was on the bike, behind a van on a similar narrow lane blocked by parked cars. I peeked out to see what the stoppage was and an Audi driver drove past the van towards me in the opposing lane. Seeing me pull out, look, and pull back, he stopped his car, wound his window down and said in a derisive tone "That'll teach you!" like I was some kind of schoolboy. Outta nowhere.

Top Bottom