Unicorn Tax

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Beanie is probably worth more.

Bet you live in Southampton!!!!

gavintc

Guru
Nope, about 1 mile from Fratton Park. However, I have not lived here long enough to develop an undying love for a team so dreadful that you to have been born here to appreciate.

Nope, about 1 mile from Fratton Park. However, I have not lived here long enough to develop an undying love for a team so dreadful that you to have been born here to appreciate.

I used to commute to St Mary's Hospital along Goldsmith Avenue and then cut through Specks Lane adjacent to the ground.

It could be a nightmare riding a recumbent trike through a busy crowd of supporters as the whole area could be full of (often drunk) fans

Profpointy

Legendary Member
here we go again. "vehicle excise duty" is a tax levied on certain classes of vehicles for being allowed to use the road ergo it is a "road tax". To argue the specious point that it had its name changed in the 1832 Great Reform Act is losing the argument before you've started.

Let's try "how much extra tax should a cyclist pay for leaving his car at home?" "how much should my 4 year old daughter pay for her bike with stabilisers". "how much more tax than an electric car should a bike pay". "average bike does 100 miles a year and weighs 15kg" (probably far less as most langhuish unloved in sheds), "average car does 10000 miles and weighs 1500kg, so would 1/10,000 of the car tax be about fair?" and so on.

When can I have my Unicorn?:cry:

Tomorrow.................. Guaranteed by 13:00 if you order in the next 1 hour 55 minutes on Amazon

Top Bottom