Unusual things seen on your commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kirst

ianrauk said:
What are hammerpants?

0094631039058.jpg

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Last week there was a man lieing face down on a grass patch with a person with a bullet proof vest on, a cyclist and 2 other people standing round him.
A black women standing at the side of the road shouting about something, it was busy and no-one was around her.
A horse and cart that was going really really fast. Amazing thing to see, it was going towards town aswell.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
One hot afternoon last year, a chavvy-looking old boiler and her tattooed, scarred man, sitting in deckchairs around a drink-laden picnic table and a barbecue on the cyclepath.

It was almost as if they'd sought-out the most vile, dingy spot they could find. Maybe they've been on holiday and it was their barbecue beneath the bridge on Mr Paul's route ? Or perhaps there's a sub-culture of dingy barbecue-ers that enjoy that kind of thing ? :biggrin:

bof

Senior member. Oi! Less of the senior please
the reluctant cyclist said:
I too have seen a bagpipe playing man!

Not to odd I suppose but this was on the canal - at lunchtime in the middle of Birmingham - oh and he was smoking a pipe! :biggrin:

I'm more used to seeing drug addicts and/or people off "Skint" along the canal usually!!!

There is a club called the Canal Pipers - I have seen another member on the Union Canal path in Brentford. Also I have heard bagpipes being played in the grounds of Buck House at about 8.15 am on a cold winters morning. Greek Phil giving his knackers a quick airing in a kilt?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I saw a bunch of about 10 women (very fit-looking, might I add) jogging along. Nowt strange about that, except they were wearing these, and bouncing along! Weird!

KangooJumps-KJJ-A-Junior-Jumping-Boots-Lg.jpg

Maz

Guru
On my commute, I saw a bloke parked up in his car getting a blow job. This was in broad daylight.

Maz

Guru
The other weird thing I saw was a fella on those kangaroo-style bouncy stilt things. He was about 10ft tall in them. Said 'hello' to him, as you do.

MERV

Accident today coming up from Stratford to Leyton from the railway bridge and the road that goes up to the Wheelers pub Leyton and the ex- railwaysidings on that side some cyclist lying on the deck with a load of motorists around him.More than one car but he was conscious although lying on the deck.May have a bit on film.

Tynan

Veteran
I might squeeze through a van/bus gap if I knew I had time to do so before the lights changed

Top Bottom