update....loafers operation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Hope it goes well.

OP
OP
theloafer

theloafer

Legendary Member
cheers guys+gals....I think things went well ..lol was back at the hospital this morning (check up) , I am back to see surgeon in jan then if all is well he can then remove a cataract that has formed over it :ohmy: but he was more worried about getting the pressure down..:smile:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Hope all goes well loafer.
the wife has thyroid eye disease, many hrs of hospital visits,but all good atm..

Ruthie

Über Member
That's great news Larry. Who's your surgeon?

OP
OP
theloafer

theloafer

Legendary Member
well made it back safe from hospital lol...some things seem clearer but will give it a few days for it to settle down before I go whooooooooooo need to go back in 2-3 weeks to make sure all is well ...then poss will need new glasses .but have been told no bending/lifting for at least 2-3 weeks ...so keeping my fingers crossed ^_^..:okay:

Ruthie

Über Member
well made it back safe from hospital lol...some things seem clearer but will give it a few days for it to settle down before I go whooooooooooo need to go back in 2-3 weeks to make sure all is well ...then poss will need new glasses .but have been told no bending/lifting for at least 2-3 weeks ...so keeping my fingers crossed ^_^..:okay:
That sounds really promising Larry, I didn't get a chance to come and see you in theatre as I was busy running a urology list, but I did think of you.

Look forward to riding with you again soon.

Top Bottom