Upon checking...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

The online bank a/c this morning, I notice I have been done (yet) again, ;)!some thieving tw@t has stolen £38.40 from me, so it's off to the branch this morning to sort it out.:angry:

Good job Mrs M checks the account daily, neither of us have purchased anything from a Candle shop in Glasgow...Bizarre!

Outrageous!

£38.40 for a candle!

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

Yeah, it must have been one of them great big Church ones.:ohmy: I'd so like to shove a Roman candle right up the ar$e(s) of the person(s) wot nicked my money.:angry: setting off shortly t'bank to put a stop on the card.

Me and Mrs M have been scratching our heads to think where we have been shopping which high street and online shops we have visited.

Not a petrol station this time, we only ever use cash in the Al Qaeda erm, BP/Shell stations nowadays.

The bandit idiot who knobbled our card bought a high-end Digital Video recorder camera - (doh!) - 1600 notes.
The tosser then had it sent to our address - with his 'name'. This secure delivery was dumped off to a neighbour by DHL who passed it on - luckily, as it was not our name...
Only by chance did this come to light - and getting the item returned was a saga of incompetence too.:angry: The bank reserved the right to recharge us if there was a problem subsequently- the only problem I have is that it is easy to rinse a credit card without others helping!:ohmy:

Maz

Guru
I got clobbered a while back when I saw pay-as-you-go payments appearing on my statement when I only ever topped-up in shops with cash. Scam was traced to using my debit card to pay for fuel at petrol stations. There's just no honour amongst Asians these days.:angry:

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

All sorted now, when I went into branch the girl wouldn't let me cancel the card as it was Mrs M's on the joint a/c. Mrs M had to go in as they wouldn't ask her the security questions down my mobile phone.

I got quizzed about whether or not I had been to Glasgow! I must look a bit dodgy.:biggrin: or something...

Anyone want a large church candle! originally £38.40...Yours for a tenner, what?

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I found out yesterday that 2 lots of £8 had been taken from a new card that I haven’t even used it turns out that a company called "shoppers discount" had taken the money as a subscription of £8 per month something I have never joined, I needed a password to see my account, "forgotten password" + e-mail address came up with my password so logged on profile name, address, DOB and credit card number how the **** they got all that I don’t know it’s all been stopped now

Top Bottom