Urinating in public yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I bow down to your superior knowledge....of a chat you had 30 years ago 😂

Should have known you was a taxi driver really…..they are all know it alls, nobody knows better than a taxi driver

Adam4868

Guru
Should have known you was a taxi driver really…..they are all know it alls, nobody knows better than a taxi driver
I said I'd held a licence...my most recent job was a postman but sometimes Plasterer,welder,sheetmetalworker...list goes on.Jack of all trades,master of none ^_^
What that has to do with you being wrong I'm not sure.
Why are you so defensive/aggressive over something so trivial ?

jowwy

I said I'd held a licence...my most recent job was a postman but sometimes Plasterer,welder,sheetmetalworker...list goes on.Jack of all trades,master of none ^_^
What that has to do with you being wrong I'm not sure.
Why are you so defensive/aggressive over something so trivial ?

And your not being defensive/aggressive are you…its typical of people when then run out of debatable options they accuse the other of being defensive and aggressive.
How about you just walk away and accept we disagree, rather than accuse someone of doing something they arent doing.

Adam4868

Guru
Yup cause your taxi driving law degree says your right……i notice classic is still here trolling my posts and liking everyone that disagrees with me.
It's not a law degree...just a knowledge test.That includes certain things about what you can and can't do...town and police clauses act.Although I'd have thought it was just basic common sense that if you choose to go for a lag anywhere in sight of the public it could cause offence ?
Have I ever done it myself...of course.
But this is all irrelevant to the point of you being WRONG...and not liking it that your WRONG.We all are sometimes,just have to admit it and get over it.
Maybe cast your mind back 30 years ago and try and remember if that barrister was some bloke in a boozer spinning you a yarn.🙄

jowwy

It's not a law degree...just a knowledge test.That includes certain things about what you can and can't do...town and police clauses act.Although I'd have thought it was just basic common sense that if you choose to go for a lag anywhere in sight of the public it could cause offence ?
Have I ever done it myself...of course.
But this is all irrelevant to the point of you being WRONG...and not liking it that your WRONG.We all are sometimes,just have to admit it and get over it.
Maybe cast your mind back 30 years ago and try and remember if that barrister was some bloke in a boozer spinning you a yarn.🙄

Who said it was in sight of the public????…….and no, the barrister was in a real office doing a real job as a barrister, not some taxi driverwho thinks he knows better, just cause he has a hackney licence.

Maybe next time read the full post before replying.

Adam4868

Guru
Who said it was in sight of the public????…….and no, the barrister was in a real office doing a real job as a barrister, not some taxi driverwho thinks he knows better, just cause he has a hackney licence.

Maybe next time read the full post before replying.
Keep digging Judge Rinder :laugh:

jowwy

Keep digging Judge Rinder :laugh:

Now you revert to name calling…….what a clever guy you are.

Adam4868

Guru
Now you revert to name calling…….what a clever guy you are.
Clever in what way....that I find your bullshit story from 30 years ago funny,or that your wrong about something and you find that so hard to take :laugh:
Take it on the chin and move on...happens to the best of us.

jowwy

Clever in what way....that I find your bullshit story from 30 years ago funny,or that your wrong about something and you find that so hard to take :laugh:
Take it on the chin and move on...happens to the best of us.

Not a bullshit story……but the taxi driving law man knows best i guess. As for happening to the best of us, you defo aint the best of us fella, just rude and arrogant.

good night.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
This document from the Law Commission informally discusses public urination and denies any entitlement for pregnant women to use a policeman's helmet, or for drivers to water a particular wheel of a vehicle/taxi.

It also says it's not actually illegal to urinate in public in most of the UK, but that doesn't stop the police taking a dim view of it. A penalty notice for "disorder" is a distinct possibility, and is by no means the only way in which the police can react.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
This document from the Law Commission informally discusses public urination and denies any entitlement for pregnant women to use a policeman's helmet, or for drivers to water a particular wheel of a vehicle/taxi.

It also says it's not actually illegal to urinate in public in most of the UK, but that doesn't stop the police taking a dim view of it. A penalty notice for "disorder" is a distinct possibility, and is by no means the only way in which the police can react.

Really interesting, thanks.

I was surprised to see that the requirement for Englishmen to perform regular longbow practice was only repealed in 1960!

And this entry 👇 shows that even Welsh legal professionals can get stuff wrong.

A13D9FA0-CF0C-4367-AF80-16EE99DE9B77.jpeg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've thought of a way of solving my 'dying for a pee', while out and about problem. I didn't feel the urge today, but what I've started doing is taking a cycling water bottle out with me in my 'man bag'. If I feel the need to pee and as usual there isn't a public toilet in sight I walk into a charity shop or clothes shop, grab an item of clothing then ask if I can try it on. As soon as I'm in the changing room I whip out the cycling bottle and pee away! When I've finished I screw the top back on, walk out the changing room and hand back the clothing, telling the shop assistant "thanks for letting me try it on, but it was too big for me". Then when I'm outside I find a grate and empty the pee down it. When I get home I wash the bottle out ready for it being used the following day.:thanks:

I've also found that when knowing I have a 'safety zone', as in I don't have to panic as I have a bottle with me I don't get the urge to suddenly pee like I did before I started taking a bottle out with me. It's a bit like when you're driving on a motorway and you feel safe when the hard shoulder is there, but panic when the hard shoulder is bollarded off. 🤔

Last edited:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I've thought of a way of solving my 'dying for a pee', while out and about problem. I didn't feel the urge today, but what I've started doing is taking a cycling water bottle out with me in my 'man bag'. If I feel the need to pee and as usual there isn't a public toilet in sight I walk into a charity shop or clothes shop, grab an item of clothing then ask if I can try it on. As soon as I'm in the changing room I whip out the cycling bottle and pee away! When I've finished I screw the top back on, walk out the changing room and hand back the clothing, telling the shop assistant "thanks for letting me try it on, but it was too big for me". Then when I'm outside I find grate and empty the pee down it. When I get home I wash the bottle out ready for it being used the following day.:thanks:

Didn't need to know that, but fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom