Urinating in public yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

Still rolling along
I've thought of a way of solving my 'dying for a pee', while out and about problem. I didn't feel the urge today, but what I've started doing is taking a cycling water bottle out with me in my 'man bag'. If I feel the need to pee and as usual there isn't a public toilet in sight I walk into a charity shop or clothes shop, grab an item of clothing then ask if I can try it on. As soon as I'm in the changing room I whip out the cycling bottle and pee away! When I've finished I screw the top back on, walk out the changing room and hand back the clothing, telling the shop assistant "thanks for letting me try it on, but it was too big for me". Then when I'm outside I find grate and empty the pee down it. When I get home I wash the bottle out ready for it being used the following day.:thanks:

I've also found that when knowing I have a 'safety zone', as in I don't have to panic as I have a bottle with me I don't get the urge to suddenly pee like I did before I started taking a bottle out with me. It's a bit like when you're driving on a motorway and you feel safe when the hard shoulder is there, but panic when the hard shoulder is bollarded off. 🤔

So that's the funny smell in charity shops; Accy has been having a wee.

And I thought it was the old clothes.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Not a bullshit story……but the taxi driving law man knows best i guess. As for happening to the best of us, you defo aint the best of us fella, just rude and arrogant.

good night.

You'd clearly been spun a yarn and fell for it... for decades. Barristers, like everyone else are capable of spinning yarns and/or being wrong.

I've been told some bullshit over the years and believed some of it until I got wiserer. Most of it, believe it or not, by teachers.

:rolleyes:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A friend of mine carries one of those plastic petrol containers in his car in case he feels the need to go. He's ok in the number two department as he has a colostomy bag, due to having bowel cancer. The thing is, he told me that he only empties the petrol container when it's full and sometimes he might not use it for days, so it won't be full for a week or so. Imagine emptying weeks old pee!!xx( xx( xx(

ExBrit

Über Member
So this happened to a mate of mine (I swear it wasn't me).
He was cycling a 1200km randonnee in Florida and need to take a pee one night. He stepped around a tree for cover, relieved himself and heard a hissing at his feet. Apparently he was pissing on an alligator. That's not the funny bit.

The next night he was caught short again and this time stood right by the road. As luck would have it a cop showed up and was going to write him a ticket. My mate told him what happened the previous night and the cop let him off with a warning.

He swears this is true.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Many years ago, I was caught short and caught by the Polis.

I only got a £25 fine though.

Our old Lawyer was a family friend and all be had to say was

'Well, if you have to go, you have to go!'

A legal man who seemed to be saying it was ok! 😆

Mike_P

Guru
. He stepped around a tree for cover, relieved himself and heard a hissing at his feet. Apparently he was pissing on an alligator.
At least that not a hazard in the UK, had to make use of a tree on Sunday. Seems to be increasing numbers of low field hedges and locked gates making for many miles of cycling with a bladder demanding to be emptied. Must be have been the cold wind but later on had to make use of a deeply recessed bridge support on a quite lane.

Tenkaykev

Guru
At least that not a hazard in the UK, had to make use of a tree on Sunday. Seems to be increasing numbers of low field hedges and locked gates making for many miles of cycling with a bladder demanding to be emptied. Must be have been the cold wind but later on had to make use of a deeply recessed bridge support on a quite lane.

Many years ago Mrs Tenkaykev was running the South Downs Way and she needed to go for a pee. There was a semi derelict barn close to the trail so she went behind it. She returned quite quickly looking a bit ashen faced. She'd squatted down and was about to pee when she noticed she was about to pee on a nest of vipers 😮

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've thought of a way of solving my 'dying for a pee', while out and about problem. I didn't feel the urge today, but what I've started doing is taking a cycling water bottle out with me in my 'man bag'. If I feel the need to pee and as usual there isn't a public toilet in sight I walk into a charity shop or clothes shop, grab an item of clothing then ask if I can try it on. As soon as I'm in the changing room I whip out the cycling bottle and pee away! When I've finished I screw the top back on, walk out the changing room and hand back the clothing, telling the shop assistant "thanks for letting me try it on, but it was too big for me". Then when I'm outside I find a grate and empty the pee down it. When I get home I wash the bottle out ready for it being used the following day.:thanks:

I've also found that when knowing I have a 'safety zone', as in I don't have to panic as I have a bottle with me I don't get the urge to suddenly pee like I did before I started taking a bottle out with me. It's a bit like when you're driving on a motorway and you feel safe when the hard shoulder is there, but panic when the hard shoulder is bollarded off. 🤔
It didn't go too well today! I peed in my bottle in a charity shop's changing room, then screwed the top back on tightly. Or at least I thought it was tight, but on leaving the shop, then taking the bottle out my man bag to tip the contents down a drain I felt a wet sensation as I put my hand in my bag!:ohmy: Yes, the bottle had leaked slightly, meaning a fair bit had leaked into my leather bag! On getting home I sprayed the wet bits with anti - bac'. Maybe I need a new bottle.🤔🧐

Kingfisher101

Über Member
It didn't go too well today! I peed in my bottle in a charity shop's changing room, then screwed the top back on tightly. Or at least I thought it was tight, but on leaving the shop, then taking the bottle out my man bag to tip the contents down a drain I felt a wet sensation as I put my hand in my bag!:ohmy: Yes, the bottle had leaked slightly, meaning a fair bit had leaked into my leather bag! On getting home I sprayed the wet bits with anti - bac'. Maybe I need a new bottle.🤔🧐

Can you not find a toilet to go to? Its not very appropriate to be going to the toilet in a bottle in a changing room really is it? I think you need to think about your own dignity as well as what other people may have to smell and clear up.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Can you not find a toilet to go to? Its not very appropriate to be going to the toilet in a bottle in a changing room really is it? I think you need to think about your own dignity as well as what other people may have to smell and clear up.

No smell and no drips on the changing room floor! Maybe you should vent your spleen at local councils who don't provide accessible toilets and when they do, most are filthy. Though that's more the fault of the skanks who filth them up, probably on purpose! 🧐

OldShep

Über Member
On a trip to the Hebs I got off the train in Oban not having had a pee since Glasgow. I cycled out of town heading for a campsite. Got past all the houses and by now I was bursting. I saw this convenient place and stopped.
IMG_0128.jpeg

rested my bike against the large stone in the left. Looking at the wonderful view I stepped over to the wall pulled it out and let it flow accompanied with a little sound of relief. Lifted my head and looked over the wall. A young woman was sitting on that large rock. I was so embarrassed I couldn’t speak finished my job and cycled quickly away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom