Urinating in public yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
https://www.toiletmap.org.uk/
There are some loos in Burnley; one set are only open 9 hours a day; another closes for weekends!

Not surprising that on overnight rides, most of the group go al fresco at some point.

I was in Burnley last Tuesday. I didn't get very far from my parking place, as my mutt kept peeing and sniffing. Lucky him being able to relieve himself I thought, while he faffed around. Meanwhile my bladder was at bursting point! I ended up having to make a rush to some bushes.🧐

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I was in Burnley last Tuesday. I didn't get very far from my parking place, as my mutt kept peeing and sniffing. Lucky him being able to relieve himself I thought, while he faffed around. Meanwhile my bladder was at bursting point! I ended up having to make a rush to some bushes.🧐

https://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/pets/simple-solution-disposable-dog-diapers

https://www.incontinencechoice.co.uk/shop-by-brand/tena-incontinence-products/tena-men.html

postman

Legendary Member
Going out with the prostate problem was a nightmare,it spoiled many a trip out,i even had and still do an old bottle in the car door.We have here in Headingley The Otley Run hordes of people in fancy dress doing one pint in every pub,got to say urinating in a strangers garden or the loading area of a local supermarket is not on.

Going out with the prostate problem was a nightmare,it spoiled many a trip out,i even had and still do an old bottle in the car door.We have here in Headingley The Otley Run hordes of people in fancy dress doing one pint in every pub,got to say urinating in a strangers garden or the loading area of a local supermarket is not on.

I've done the Otley Run a few times, I've never needed to wee in someones garden! I think people that do just don't bother using the toilets in any of the 15 or so pubs they visit.

presta

Guru
There have been occasions when I've been frantically trying to get out of a built-up area before I wet myself....then got a puncture. That was interesting. I think I managed to complete the job on one occasion, but on another I just had to pee up against the wall at the side of a used car lot.
It was just something you did - ladies tended to choose a wall or large bush and the men would all study the scenery in the opposite direction
One day walking on the South West Way, (at The Dodman if anyone knows it), I saw a woman crouching in the bracken looking for something she'd lost, or so I thought. Only when I was right alongside, and about to offer to help, did I notice she was having a pee.
'unscheduled nature studies' in that scrubby landscaping often found around industrial estates..
I recall peeing behind a skip full of rotting fruit & veg at the side of Doncaster market once.
I think I need a nappy these days. When the need comes on it is very urgent indeed. I get little or no warning.
I've found that releasing the pressure of the saddle from my undercarriage when I get off the bike often makes me want to pee. Before I learnt better, I'd find somewhere nice to stop and eat, then no sooner had I sat down and started a sandwich than I'd have to hastily pack up again, and scram.

Alex321

Veteran
I hadn't thought of that, I've only done York Races once and there are 1000s of people all boozing and not thinking about toilets.

I worked in Cheltenham for 7 years, and festival week was always a nightmare. Almost every pub had marquees outside for the extra custom, but there weren't any extra toilets. The streets were full of drunken blokes in suits (mainly Irishmen).

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I have a Radar key which can be very handy if you know where any toilets are for the disabled. In some places while the main toilets are closed by evening the disabled section is often still available to the general public.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
1663078556609.png

What's the fine here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom