Urinating in public yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
You should've done what Mr Metcalfe, our eccentric/weirdo French/Italian teacher used to do/say! Quote....."Je reviens dans cinq heures, je vais juste pisser"! translated to English, it means "I'll be back in five, I'm just going for a piss"! :ohmy:

Cinq heures ?

Did he have some kind of problem?

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
You should've done what Mr Metcalfe, our eccentric/weirdo French/Italian teacher used to do/say! Quote....."Je reviens dans cinq heures, je vais juste pisser"! translated to English, it means "I'll be back in five, I'm just going for a piss"! :ohmy:

Five hours? That's taking the p...

Jameshow

Veteran

Probably to have a swig because the kids he taught hated German almost as much as they hated him!!

Was the case with My Haynes the French teacher!🤣🤣🤣

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Sort of related, what's the general view of men walking around city / town centres bare chested during hot weather - ? :whistle:

I admit to walking round with my top off in my younger/something to show off days, but not city/town centres, more when walking in the countryside or on a beach etc. When you get older and a bit flabby,wrinkly etc it's not a good look! 🧐 For example, I saw someone similar to this during last week's heatwave. Put a fecking shirt on, I thought! :unsure:

1_iphone.jpg

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I had a pee in the bottle I keep in my car this aft'. Maybe I'm getting too complacent and actually think it's normal to do it now. After all, I did it as I parked up for a dental appointment, when I could've used the patients toilet instead.🤔

DRM

Guru
I admit to walking round with my top off in my younger/something to show off days, but not city/town centres, more when walking in the countryside or on a beach etc. When you get older and a bit flabby,wrinkly etc it's not a good look! 🧐 For example, I saw someone similar to this during last week's heatwave. Put a fecking shirt on, I thought! :unsure:

View attachment 706321

That’s Albert Steptoe if I’m not mistaken

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I had a pee in the bottle I keep in my car this aft'. Maybe I'm getting too complacent and actually think it's normal to do it now. After all, I did it as I parked up for a dental appointment, when I could've used the patients toilet instead.🤔
Blimey, in my car, i dont even allow drinking or eating!

I'm waiting for press reports of you, 'Indecent exposure car park shocker...

... the suspect's defence was 'It's a perfectly normal function, i sometimes defecate in the glove box too!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom