Urinating in public yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
You could film it, then use the playback yo plot a graph. Differentiate to find peak dribble. Lovely.

To be fair it's total output over 24hr rather than actual flow rate at any point.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Since this thread has evidently degenerated into p*ss-based anecdotes, when I was in halls at uni a friend's grotty beer keep going missing from the windowsill where she chose to store it.. turned out it was some kids from the local comprehensive robbing it through the open window.

One day some "sealed" beer bottles were left on said windowsill; containing beer that had been once-filtered through the human body.. They disappeared too; however oddly enough all subsequent alcohol-imbued sill-adornments were left untouched :smile:

Last edited:

lazybloke

Considering a new username
To be fair it's total output over 24hr rather than actual flow rate at any point.
Flow can be measured too. For what conditions, I wouldn't know.
1696189307911.jpeg

https://www.esht.nhs.uk/leaflet/uroflowmetry-and-bladder-scan/

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I had one in what I thought was a quiet secluded spot yesterday, while out walking my mutt. His constantly cocking his leg up to pee every minute brought on my urge. After peeing an absolute fountain, then putting Percy back into his pocket a woman I'd said hello to previously on our walk walked by. Imagine if she'd walked by a few seconds earlier I thought.:unsure: 🧐

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
I had one in what I thought was a quiet secluded spot yesterday, while out walking my mutt. His constantly cocking his leg up to pee every minute brought on my urge. After peeing an absolute fountain, then putting Percy back into his pocket a woman I'd said hello to previously on our walk walked by. Imagine if she'd walked by a few seconds earlier I thought.:unsure: 🧐

Jealous of your dog.......did you also cock your leg up ^_^

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Since this thread has evidently degenerated into p*ss-based anecdotes, when I was in halls at uni a friend's grotty beer keep going missing from the windowsill where she chose to store it.. turned out it was some kids from the local comprehensive robbing it through the open window.

One day some "sealed" beer bottles were left on said windowsill; containing beer that had been once-filtered through the human body.. They disappeared too; however oddly enough all subsequent alcohol-imbued sill-adornments were left untouched :smile:

That reminded me of one of Simon Mayo's radio 'confessions'. A soldier got fed up of someone using his shampoo, so peed in it. He said that the next day, driving in a hot tank on a summers day, someone's hair started whiffing oddly.....:blush:

BigSid

Guru
Just don't pee in the A41 layby near King's Langley. It's Littering apparently under the Environmental Protection Act 1990. The council issued 776 fixed penalty notices issued for public urination in 2023. The location was of 762 were A41 layby. Two fines in 2021, 10 in 2022 to 776 in 2023.

presta

Guru
Why not just weigh yourself on digital scales before and after a pee?
It won't work, the repeatability of bathroom scales isn't good enough, the reading varies by a kilogram or more just according to how you distribute your weight (left/right, toe/heel). This shows the reading on my Salter digital scale as I increment the weight on it in 100g steps:

1711373420049.png

RyanFrog

I once got a bladder infection on a cross continental cycle and had no choice on that trip. I happily do it in the country, or suburbs with plentiful greenery, but I really try to avoid it in city centres unless absolutely necessary.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.

There's a curious phenomena of 'random chance' I seem to suffer from. Last night on my commute home, busting for a pee, went off the cycle path on a ramp to find some handy bushes....just finished watering the shrubbery when a dog walker and two cyclists materialised out of nowhere. Good job it was dark and I managed to feign fiddling with rucksack/bike saddle....don't think they spotted anything!. I have seen though, guys blatantly peeing on the side of the Railway Path before.

Last edited:

presta

Guru
I would have thought readings 2 mins apart would be closer than 2 years apart.
Are you just being deliberately obtuse?

Here, readings made a few seconds apart:
1711464125970.png

Note how small increments (such as a bladder full) don't necessarily result in a change in the reading on the scale.

And here, just for the sake of completeness, are another lot of readings made a few seconds apart:
1711464519456.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom