Urinating in public yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've been measuring the amount I pee in the night lately. I was told that wanting to pee, but not being able to could be a serious medical problem. I tend to wake up twice in the night to pee. I certainly don't have a wanting to pee but can't pee problem as I measure approximately 1 pint every pee, so that's 2 pints in the night, then when I get up it's about half a pint to two thirds of a pint. I measure the amount by using my beer pint pot by the way. I suppose I could measure the amount exactly by using a kitchen measuring jug, but that might mead to excessive obsession. 🧐

lazybloke

Considering a new username
It sounds fairly obsessive already!
As nearly all men of a certain age know, an enlarged prostate restricts the flow; sometimes a little, sometimes a lot.
But being unable to pee at all - I'd go straight to A&E.

I think urologists have medical equipment to measure the rate of flow. If you were really obsessive, you could DIY something! Quite what you'd do with the data, I don't know. Post it on Cyclechat, I suppose!

I've been measuring the amount I pee in the night lately. I was told that wanting to pee, but not being able to could be a serious medical problem. I tend to wake up twice in the night to pee. I certainly don't have a wanting to pee but can't pee problem as I measure approximately 1 pint every pee, so that's 2 pints in the night, then when I get up it's about half a pint to two thirds of a pint. I measure the amount by using my beer pint pot by the way. I suppose I could measure the amount exactly by using a kitchen measuring jug, but that might mead to excessive obsession. 🧐

I hope it's not your current beer pint pot xx(

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy

Why not just weigh yourself on digital scales before and after a pee?

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
When me and my former best man at my wedding worked behind the bar of his brother in law's pub in the very early 1990's we'd pee in pint pots and tip it out the open window, as the toilet was on a lower floor. One night my mate peed in a pot and having had quite a few pints (of beer, not pee :rolleyes:) put the pee filled pot on the floor, instead of tipping it out the window. On waking up in the middle of the night, still drunk and feeling thirsty he reached for what he thought was lime cordial and water. Yes, you can guess the rest!! By the way, we shared the same double bed. One morning the cleaner came in, saw us and said "Hey two gays how crazy is that"!:ohmy::eek: We weren't and still aren't, but she would not let it go and told half the pub about finding me and my former best man in bed together, constantly referring to us as Bert and Ernie!:unsure:

Cbertandernie.jpg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
When me and my former best man at my wedding worked behind the bar of his brother in law's pub in the very early 1990's we'd pee in pint pots and tip it out the open window, as the toilet was on a lower floor. One night my mate peed in a pot and having had quite a few pints (of beer, not pee :rolleyes:) put the pee filled pot on the floor, instead of tipping it out the window. On waking up in the middle of the night, still drunk and feeling thirsty he reached for what he thought was lime cordial and water. Yes, you can guess the rest!! By the way, we shared the same double bed. One morning the cleaner came in, saw us and said "Hey two gays how crazy is that"!:ohmy::eek: We weren't and still aren't, but she would not let it go and told half the pub about finding me and my former best man in bed together, constantly referring to us as Bert and Ernie!:unsure:

View attachment 708215

It’s okay to be the only gay in Accrington

winjim

Smash the cistern
It sounds fairly obsessive already!
As nearly all men of a certain age know, an enlarged prostate restricts the flow; sometimes a little, sometimes a lot.
But being unable to pee at all - I'd go straight to A&E.

I think urologists have medical equipment to measure the rate of flow. If you were really obsessive, you could DIY something! Quite what you'd do with the data, I don't know. Post it on Cyclechat, I suppose!

Biochemistry lab just uses a plastic bottle and a set of scales.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite

King of the recyclers you are @Accy cyclist, shouldn't this be in the "are we doing enough for the environment" thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom