Urinating in public yes/no ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
In Denmark, most churches have toilets. Some of them are heated and have hot running water. They are all spotless. Great to know if you ever decide to tour.

But having a discreet whizz is never a problem.

People who get fined for it are just taking the p1ss.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
When you gotta go, you gotta go. In urban areas there's always somewhere where you can use the facilities, even if you have to buy a drink or similar. But in rural areas, at some point it's going to be necessary to go au naturel, and if nobody can see you behind those trees then no harm done surely. In fact as cyclists, given the fluids we take in, there can't be many here who haven't had to answer the call alongside some remote barley field or wooded lane?

Peeing in view of the public, or on someone's property is another matter, and shouldn't ever be necessary really. Shop doorway pee-ers deserve a fine.

postman

Legendary Member
Well fancy finding this subject on here after spending nearly six hours in hospital yesterday.Trouble with my waterworks cannot seem to turn the flow off.It's tiring and inconvenient if out.So after an email asking the urologist help,I was sent instructions to visit surgical assessment unot.When I was looked over top to bottom and I mean bottom.I would rather have had a kit Kat finger.Anyway a psa test has been booked for next Thursday,but what was good was the urologists assistant had never seen the hydrocele or the belly swelling so he got a good look and noted it was large,he then checked the operating list and made an encouraging remark,so maybe the visit might turn out well.But like this post of the seal breaks I have to go but there are plenty of cafes and pubs now that will let you use the toilet.

Never realistically a problem in London - just go in a pub or hotel and look as if you know where you are going. I mean what can they do?
Can't do it in the Ritz any more unfortunately - they have put goons on the doors - pity, whenever passing I used to like swanning in through one door and out the other sampling their nice nibbles.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Almost inevitable the incidence in the OP was as a part of routine town centre yobbery.

It's a fairly common charge in most magistrates' courts.

One guy in Hartlepool attracted more than usual attention because he peed on the town's war memorial.

He was less than popular, not least because many of those commemorated still have family living locally.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
An acquaintance living in France was telling me about the posh new public loos they'd installed in a nearby town.
loo.jpg

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Women

Women/girls are apparently mastering the "art" of peeing while standing up :rolleyes:
Our local garage had a lot of cars parked up awaiting attention. Walking past one day I heard a loud noise of liquid being discharged somewhere nearby. Looked round and between two parked cars and there was a large bare female backside facing me. A party of German girls had been in the nearby pub I think but one had omitted one essential stop on leaving.:ohmy:

Our local garage had a lot of cars parked up awaiting attention. Walking past one day I heard a loud noise of liquid being discharged somewhere nearby. Looked round and between two parked cars and there was a large bare female backside facing me. A party of German girls had been in the nearby pub I think but one had omitted one essential stop on leaving.:ohmy:
How could you tell they were German if you hadn't been in the pub?
Thanks for the tale anyway, rather puts the mockers on vickster's assertion above.

Top Bottom