Urinating in public yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
:eek:

The previous supermarket i worked in only had a staff toilet, but if a customer ever asked if there was a toilet, we'd always let them use the staff loo. Basic human rights and all... refusing someone the use of the loo is a horrible thing to do, frankly. :angry:
The first shop we rented had no interior toilet and they were rare in the whole street. There was one in the common stairway next door but not obvious.
Our next shop had one but we were reluctant to let people use it for two reasons. There would be constant stream of people who were not willing to pay for the public toilets and they were not always as clean or careful as we would have liked. We did not expect our staff to be toilet cleaners for the general public.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
How could you tell they were German if you hadn't been in the pub?
Thanks for the tale anyway, rather puts the mockers on vickster's assertion above.
German language and at least she was out of sight. I only noticed because of the running water noise.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I was once parked late at night in Kingly Street, near Regent Street, London W1, waiting for a mate.

A woman, who clearly didn't realise my car was occupied, squatted in front of it and started to relieve herself.

I was very impressed with the flow rate.

Jody

Stubborn git
An acquaintance living in France was telling me about the posh new public loos they'd installed in a nearby town.

Reminds me of this contraption that I had to use on the sea front in Holland. Right on the promenade surrounded by families and children.

Felt very awkward, especially given my size and having to stand on tip toes. Dutch people may not have that problem :laugh:

1637240749882.png

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I do it quite often, especially in cold weather. It tends to be behind trees in the local park or cemetery. I don't know why, but when I've eaten a banana which I usually do when out walking, I all of a sudden need to have a pee. Last Friday as I was walking home on a very unlit dark street I suddenly felt the need to pee ( yes, i'd just eaten a banana). It's a not used too often with no houses street, so I double checked left, right, up, down, took off my leather gloves then had my pee. I did it in the middle of the road, not on the pavement. It all went well. Then the following day I couldn't find my gloves. I must've dropped them while I was holding Percy!🧐 Ah well, look on the bright side I thought. A loss of £48 gloves (that was in the sale, they were originally £85:ohmy:) was better than a plod car driving by and handing me an embarrassing in the local press about it fine!

winjim

Smash the cistern
Reminds me of this contraption that I had to use on the sea front in Holland. Right on the promenade surrounded by families and children.

Felt very awkward, especially given my size and having to stand on tip toes. Dutch people may not have that problem :laugh:

View attachment 618228
I have seen women using those at festivals.

vickster

Legendary Member
I do it quite often, especially in cold weather. It tends to be behind trees in the local park or cemetery. I don't know why, but when I've eaten a banana which I usually do when out walking, I all of a sudden need to have a pee. Last Friday as I was walking home on a very unlit dark street I suddenly felt the need to pee ( yes, i'd just eaten a banana). It's a not used too often with no houses street, so I double checked left, right, up, down, took off my leather gloves then had my pee. I did it in the middle of the road, not on the pavement. It all went well. Then the following day I couldn't find my gloves. I must've dropped them while I was holding Percy!🧐 Ah well, look on the bright side I thought. A loss of £48 gloves (that was in the sale, they were originally £85:ohmy:) was better than a plod car driving by and handing me an embarrassing in the local press about it fine!
So you’re part of the reason why public spaces often stink of piss. xx( :gun:

Have you thought about taking an empty bottle with you if it happens often, using it and taking your urine home to just tip down the loo.:rolleyes: The advantage of being male and equipped with a built in hosepipe :whistle:

(or are you just trolling for a reaction :wacko:)

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
I was in Cannes many years ago and used a unisex public toilet, shaped like a Tardis, cost a franc or so, which seemed a lot at the time. Anyway, I wasn't feeling too well and had a massive dump, with the accompanying throat gripping stench and left the Tardis. As I exited, a Frenchman barged past me, presumably to avoid paying. As the door slid shut I heard him say "Mon Dieu" and I went off sniggering to myself (in French of course).

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Bladder capacity is pushed to the limit by a Friday night ride to the coast. I can usually last until the half way stop or the end, but not always. A solo night ride of 45 miles to my first stop was nearly a medical emergency!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom