US Goods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Yes they will. Part of the Brexit divorce agreement will be alignment with the EU on this.
We don't be in the EU and the US has already said their tariffs don't apply to us when we leave. In fact, they've been very clear on that point. Period, as the Americans so aptly say.

The other thing you've forgotten is that no "deal" between us and the EU has been formally ratified, and may in fact never be, so with what authority are you predicting the future status of our politcal alignment with EU external commercial policy? I'll answer that for you now - tea leaves, tarot cards, or discarded chicken entrails have about as much actual provenance as your statement. Unless...unless...youre a time traveller from the future!

Last edited:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
All the Harleys on Highway 101 seemed to be owned by dentists. They had all the accessories too.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
This a list of some of the many goods made in US:
  • KitchenAid mixers.
  • Vitamix blenders.
  • Lodge cookware.
  • Viking appliances.
  • Aquasana filters.
  • Igloo coolers
  • Harley Davidson motorcycles
  • New Balance shoes
  • Jack Daniels whisky
  • Pork belly
  • Levi jeans
Not all are targeted by the EU yet but may well be in future. I don't have any apart from a Vitamix blender.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Yes they will. Part of the Brexit divorce agreement will be alignment with the EU on this.

Anyway, if anyone wants a Harley they’re probably a sexually frustrated retiree with too much money and an inherent dislike of well built, efficient machinery... “a fool and his money” could have been coined for such men.

Or Hell's Angels / Outlaws , you can ask them why they ride them .

OP
OP
Tin Pot

Tin Pot

Guru
  • KitchenAid mixers.
  • Vitamix blenders.
  • Lodge cookware.
  • Viking appliances.
  • Aquasana filters.
  • Igloo coolers
  • New Balance shoes
  • Jack Daniels whisky
  • Pork belly
  • Levi jeans
Not all are targeted by the EU yet but may well be in future. I don't have any apart from a Vitamix blender.

I’m Nike/Asics in the running shoe department - that’s going to be tricky.

Not sure so can give up 501s!

What price principles? ;)

classic33

Leg End Member
Light bulbs, although they're on the way out now
Hoover appliances

TVC

• KitchenAid mixers.
  • Vitamix blenders.
  • Lodge cookware.
  • Viking appliances.
  • Aquasana filters.
  • Igloo coolers
  • New Balance shoes
  • Jack Daniels whisky
  • Pork belly
  • Levi jeans
The vast majority of Levi's are not made in the US, so with a bit of corporate shuffling they can easily get round any tariffs, many others could do the same.

http://allamericanreviews.com/levis/

Top Bottom