used CO2 bottles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Kids sniffed glue when I was a young'un.
eraserhead-1977-001-jack-nance-big-hair-00m-m51.jpg

Globalti

Legendary Member
Kwik fit are despicable shyte bags always have been, enter at your peril

All together now: "You can't get thicker than a Quick-Fit fitter....."

I hate places where the employees have been trained to try to monetise everything; they will lie, exaggerate, terrorise and cheat to get you to pay extra. Car hire is one of the worst offenders.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I had an Avis guy at the desk working his socks off to get me to upgrade a car I was about to pick up.

I point blank refused despite his efforts then found out I was getting a free upgrade anyway presumably the only car available.

Erm, is that the black and gold 'soda syphon' you found in your mum's bedside drawer?
Erm…
No, the flavoured drinks carbonater, that lived in a kitchen cupboard:okay:

At some point the car tyre shops were selling a nitrogen fill service for this very reason, at a hefty premium, of course.
I remember this too, based on the reduced slow-leakage, & cooler running...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You have to be careful walking passed all the student residences in Manchester for fear of slipping on them. Loads just thrown from windows and discarded baloons.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Where are all the dead bodies?
NO2 is pretty poisonous, with levels above 100 ppm causing death due to asphyxiation from fluid in the lungs

Thank You - Well done, I thought I was the only one who noticed

I did mention this a few posts back, but, as usual, nobody takes any notice

Don't get many of them here - probably because most of the idiots around here can't spell N2O

They are probably all wasting their time on NO2

In fact, I bet nobody is taking any notice :laugh:

Reactions: C R

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Well certainly on my commute, the canisters are rarely singletons.
Of course it is possible that a cyclist had several failed attempts to inflate his/her tyre and CBA to take home his/her waste, or a number of cyclists all had punctures and some of them CBA to take home their waste.
One of the things I have noticed, certainly on my commute, is that those I see are commonly at road junctions.

Top Bottom