Vacuum for pet hair?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Another vote for Henry. Or in my case, Hettie - Hettie is identical, except shes pink and has long eyelashes, and because no one was buying the pink one the shop were selling them off at 30 quid each to get shot, which was fine by me. Best for labrador hair, perhaps the stickiest pet hair in christendom.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
We've had a Dyson DC25 for years. It seems to work well enough for the furball husky/shepherd cross, but I'd have to ask the kids how easy it is, it's their job.

TBH I've never used the alternate head thingy, it might need to come into play if Maz continues banging the brush head into skirting, doors, chair/table legs and the like. Put it this way if it was a Dyson it would have been broken years ago.
If I've a complaint about the turbo head, it's that they are not as durable in the long run. I've got two, one from a previous machine and the current one, and they're both noisy where the spindles have worn. Having said that, the newer one is seven years old, the other nearer fifteen...
Other than that, best vacuum available, in my view. I've no truck with any upright, and Dysons I've found to be cheap tat, basically.

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
Well well, it's my day off and I am cleaning out the cellar, I've actually got one, a Vax Furr & Fluff cordless thing, with all the attachments including the all important rubber head hair agitiser.:okay: MrsF thinks her mother gave it to us years ago, I've charged it up and am going to go into action.

1583855750404.jpeg

OP
OP
MarkF

MarkF

Guru
What a load of cack! Hardly any suction and what there is deteriorates very quickly and I have to re-charge the thing again, the only good thing was the rubber head, that does dislodge the hairs. I now know I need an AC powered vacuum.

Top Bottom