Valentine's dinner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renard

Me and her indoors got each other hee-haw. At least we are even.

SamNichols

I still have noone, so I did precisely nothing. Indeed, I am still sitting in the library reading about the sociological effects of graphic media violence. Who said romance is dead?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
SamNichols said:
I still have noone, so I did precisely nothing. Indeed, I am still sitting in the library reading about the sociological effects of graphic media violence. Who said romance is dead?
Probably Dick Hebdige. :wacko:

SamNichols

No Dick Hebdige said that subculture was like graffiti on the jail cell wall. He's quite influential upon my dissertation.

It's people like Girard that say violence is a cycle, and cinema violence only embodies what is going on in the world anyway. But, we digress. It is soon time for bed.

col

Legendary Member
We didnt have our usual meal together this year,but mlml bought me a lovely present,a pin on watch,she said i would be needing it now,very thoughtful of her,as usual.:wacko:

Keith Oates

Janner
How on earth did Valentines Dinners get to cinema violence on a bicycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Well...had nice Feta Cheese salad and some herby pasta washed down with an Austrian Red Wine and a fruity flan thing for afters...whilst waiting for the plane in Dusseldorf Airport :sad:

Due to Cancelled flights with BA:angry::biggrin: (Thanks Lufthansa and Hertz for getting us to the meeting on time:smile:) and then delays at Heathrow...thanks BA again...I made it home at 2200 :wacko::sad::smile:
Mrs FF was on her way to bed...so we passed like shoots in the night.

On a positive note...the Roses got delivered to her at work :biggrin: so Brownie Cycling points earnt there.

Excellent planning meant that we "did the Gym" yesterday...:wacko::tongue::tongue:

Top Bottom