Valentine's dinner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We went for a curry at the Misbah, voted the finest curry house in Wales and patronised by David Steele, REM and Judas Priest, among others. I didn't get home from work until ten, so we were a bit late. Now she's gone to bed while I sit here typing this.

Rhythm Thief said:
We went for a curry at the Misbah, voted the finest curry house in Wales and patronised by David Steele, REM and Judas Priest, among others. I didn't get home from work until ten, so we were a bit late. Now she's gone to bed while I sit here typing this.
Can anyone explain to Mr Thief what is wrong with this scenario? :wacko::wacko:

Dave5N

Über Member
Rhythm Thief said:

Now there's faint praise for you... :smile:

OP
OP
U

User482

Well, the dinner was really nice even if I say so myself. Dessert wasn't bad either. :smile:

SamNichols

Keith Oates said:
How on earth did Valentines Dinners get to cinema violence on a bicycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the power to take any conversation off topic, I am afraid. I didn't have a valentines dinner, so I told the world what I was doing: something nothing to do with valentines day.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Chuffy said:
EASY LADS, FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE. NO PUSHING!

Wah. No workout for me until Sunday...:ohmy:

Near here is a very nice tea and cake shop. Nearby I noticed a "Ladies Only" Gym. At first I thought it was closed because the front door was shut.

Once inside I noticed how small it was. I did not stay long and will probably not visit it again.

Top Bottom