Van driver is sacked by his firm after CCTV footage shows him swerving into a cyclist.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
Anyone know if the driver was prosecuted?

Origamist

Legendary Member
MacB said:
Am I to understand that the 'Man Mountain on a Fixie' was actually behind another cyclist:ohmy:

After seeing the size of my ass in Gaz's last vid, I decided I did not want to subject viewers of Gaz's YouTube channel to more of the same. I'm sure you can empathise, MacB...:biggrin:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Origamist said:
After seeing the size of my ass in Gaz's last vid, I decided I did not want to subject viewers of Gaz's YouTube channel to more of the same. I'm sure you can empathise, MacB...:biggrin:

Your sparing of our sensibilities is greatly appreciated and the barb is duly noted. I don't feel so guilty about having your handlebar incident on my favourites now:biggrin:

BigSteev

BentMikey said:
It's not propaganda, it's fact. London is cycling paradise.

I'm not sure I'd go as far as calling it paradise, but it's alright. I think that one of the things that often gets overlooked is how the proliferation of new media tools (forums, social networking etc) means that every incident, near miss, bad overtake etc gets brought up and discussed at length whereas years ago you'd have all been oblivious to it. This of course doesn't only apply to cycling but to pretty much any subject i.e the medias obsessions at various points with gun crime/knife crime/dangerous dogs/paedophilia etc.

Origamist

Legendary Member
MacB said:
Your sparing of our sensibilities is greatly appreciated and the barb is duly noted. I don't feel so guilty about having your handlebar incident on my favourites now:biggrin:

I've just remembered that Gaz has a camera front and rear - it's either my ass or my face. Neither are an appealing prospect.

Don't feel guilty, Ms O has added my crash to her list of favourites too...

Top Bottom