Van Nicholas Stockists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Despite my best efforts I can’t seem to find a stockist of Van Nicholas bikes with in a reasonable distance of Oxford, 50-60 miles.

Can anyone offer any advice as to who might at least have a demo bike please?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
~The Pedal Barn ~ in Thrapston is worth a look, though maybe a bit further than 50 miles?
Bear in mind that, unusually, it's closed on Sunday's. I know. I rode there and found it closed 🔐

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
What models you considering?

I don’t know I want to see some, I want a road bike to replace my Trek, ( assuming I don’t get it back) and I’m only considering another Trek or possibly a Titanium bike, but I know nothing about them, just like the look of the very few I’ve seen.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I cycled back from home from Oxford a few years ago & stopped overnight at Thrapston, had a great night at The Fox Inn, would recommend it :okay: but never visited the bike shop 😊
I got my Van Nic from Long Eaton cycles, they were very competitive on price :okay: Bought the Ventus blind, but it's a cracking bike

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I cycled back from home from Oxford a few years ago & stopped overnight at Thrapston, had a great night at The Fox Inn, would recommend it :okay: but never visited the bike shop 😊
I got my Van Nic from Long Eaton cycles, they were very competitive on price :okay: Bought the Ventus blind, but it's a cracking bike
113 miles away.

vickster

Legendary Member
I went to Hailsham, Kings Lynn and finally Harrogate on my Ti quest.
I also went to Corridori but that’s only about 4 miles away :laugh:

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I went to Hailsham, Kings Lynn and finally Harrogate on my Ti quest.
I also went to Corridori but that’s only about 4 miles away :laugh:
Remind me what Ti you bought? I feel this might need more commitment than I’m prepared to give.🤔

Top Bottom