Van Nicholas Stockists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Probably not now...spa bought Sabbath

It would appear so. What a feckin pain, I ain't going to but with out trying one.

Paul_Smith SRCC

www.plsmith.co.uk
I don’t know I want to see some, I want a road bike to replace my Trek, ( assuming I don’t get it back) and I’m only considering another Trek or possibly a Titanium bike, but I know nothing about them, just like the look of the very few I’ve seen.
Comparing Van Nicholas to Trek if it is the Madone 3.5 you are replacing then the Van Nicholas Boreas and their disc version the Skeiron would be the closest; similar to most other brands the disc models are now far more popular. Comparing the 2020 to 2012 Trek models, the current Emonda range is in reality now closer to the 2012 Madone than the current Madone range is.

Last edited:

johnblack

Über Member
I've definitely seen them in a shop, memory is poor could've been Warwick or Leamington, maybe Dav?

vickster

Legendary Member
Also I found a Van Nic stockist in Redhill, hands off the 57cm Ventus until I confirmed it's not the right size for me! haha
I had a used Ventus...didn't like it all.. @cosmicbike bought it off me. 57cm would be far too big

I test rode the Skeiron, I don't think vN geometry fits me for some reason. The J.Guillem on the other hand was gorgeous but too spendy

Top Bottom