Van projects

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I've fitted all the bits in the kitchen that weren't damaged or missing, now waiting for more bits to arrive :laugh:
And what about that drive, winter is coming and its going to get so muddy out there and you will have nowhere to wash and keep your muddy boots as the downstairs porch and toilet isn’t finished and where are our guests going to pee when their visit over christmas, cause they are not going upstairs on our new carpet that you havent fitted yet………..im running out of other jobs you got going now john lol

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
And what about that drive, winter is coming and its going to get so muddy out there and you will have nowhere to wash and keep your muddy boots as the downstairs porch and toilet isn’t finished and where are our guests going to pee when their visit over christmas, cause they are not going upstairs on our new carpet that you havent fitted yet………..im running out of other jobs you got going now john lol

It is a bit silly isn't it. Priority is kitchen, then drive, then downstairs loo :okay::laugh:

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
what about the garage come man cave????

The long and the short of it is I won't get told off if that doesnt get finished :laugh: It's actually in a depressing state at the moment, I've got so much building related stuff stored in there that I can't even set the turbo up and if I could it's so dusty I wouldn't want to spend long in there. Need to get the building work done asap so I can reclaim the man cave :okay:

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
I managed to swap the lock barrel over this afternoon so they all match again now 😄 It was made much easier by someone suggesting I invest in a specific lock picking tool - it's quite scary how easy these are to get in to with the right tools and knowledge :laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
There was a lock picking tool dping the rounds a while back that was making a mockery of the high security cylinder locks on many bike shackles. Think it was canadian in origin if memory serves, but I guess with the soread of the interweb just about anything is easily kbtainabke now.

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
Hang on Jhn, with the fridge bolted in place, where does Mrs Bssll sit when you go somewhere...:ohmy:

I see you have realised the genius of my design :laugh:

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
I've been on a roadtrip in the van today - a 350 mile round trip to collect my ebay bargain side door with window :laugh:

It's in pretty good nick save the dodgy transfer and wrinkly window tint, both of which I'll rip off sharpish :laugh: This one is even the same white as the rest of the van so won't look so silly :laugh: When I get a few hours spare I'll swap them over :okay:

Top Bottom