Vaping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Phew , not just me then !
I had a big test last night and got a few beers in to have by the open fire . Not had a beer since I stopped as they go hand in hand .
I'm glad that the vaper did its trick but not too happy about feeling pissed after two pints and having to pour the third down the sink :eek:

tyred

Legendary Member
One of the things I've noticed is that when I feel tired now, I really do feel tired whereas an ab-lib supply of rollies used to keep my brain functioning. The plus side is waking up in the morning and feeling refreshed and energetic instead of waking up felling like death warmed up and need a few fags just to kick start my brain.

You try telling my body that ! I'm on day 5 now and vaping seems to be losing its edge . I'm puffing more than a steam train but im climbing the walls here :thumbsdown:
Have you read the book?

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
As an ex smoker i have to say i used to enjoy a smoke.

@Cuchilo , keep it up, it will start to get easier trust me.
I think it already has . I'm really enjoying not smoking and right now I cant see me ever going back to it . I just hope that doesn't change !
I bought some more medium vape liquid at the weekend and then got the next level down to try and get myself off the vaping aswell .

Well, I have to say that I've not read every post in this thread but if you want to pack in smoking then you should at least try the 'Allen Carr's Easyway To Stop Smoking' book. Patches, gum, vaping and any other NRT methods just are keeping you addicted, you are still a slave to nicotine, which your body does not need.

with regards to this post , and others where you say it neednt be difficult ...

firstly ..one persons easy may not be easy for another person
second ..vaping keeps your body addicted to nicotine...liquids are also available nicotine free.

different things work for different people

with regards to this post , and others where you say it neednt be difficult ...

firstly ..one persons easy may not be easy for another person
second ..vaping keeps your body addicted to nicotine...liquids are also available nicotine free.

different things work for different people
Yes, I know all that.

Top Bottom