Vaping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I would kick myself if I gave in now but this is just become very hard to do . My vape battery has gone flat 5 hours early :eek:

Always carry spares of everything with vaping.

tyred

Legendary Member
Yes psychological need. Very occasionally I still have feelings that I would like a real fag even though I know I would hate it but it's happening less and less. It can still throw you into self doubt though. I think it happens in certain situations where you would always have smoked before.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I still got the urges when I started vaping. In fact, they got strong enough that I rushed out and bought 10. Managed to struggle through half of one before throwing them in the bin in disgust. It was just a psychological want in my case.
I still have my tin in the draw so if I really wanted to I could grab one . I guess I just need to say to myself " why on earth would you have one after staying away for X amount of days "
Its odd as up until now ive been finding things pretty easy .

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Yes psychological need. Very occasionally I still have feelings that I would like a real fag even though I know I would hate it but it's happening less and less. It can still throw you into self doubt though. I think it happens in certain situations where you would always have smoked before.
Like customers on the phone telling you how fast they want you to work :evil:

tyred

Legendary Member
Like customers on the phone telling you how fast they want you to work :evil:

Funny thing is that for years I justified my smoking to myself by saying I needed something to cope with stress. Ever since stopping real fags, I look and wonder where all the stress was.

It would appear that smoking caused me to feel stressed, I smoked to relieve the stress, thus causing more stress and the need for more fags which caused more stress and...:wacko:

vickster

Legendary Member
I still have my tin in the draw so if I really wanted to I could grab one . I guess I just need to say to myself " why on earth would you have one after staying away for X amount of days "
Its odd as up until now ive been finding things pretty easy .
Have a read of Allen Carr's book or they run courses at Raynes park

Cubist

Still wavin'
You try telling my body that ! I'm on day 5 now and vaping seems to be losing its edge . I'm puffing more than a steam train but im climbing the walls here :thumbsdown:
It could be that you have burnt out the coil from your e-cig. They are replaceable, and pretty cheap depending on your system, and after a few days lose their ability to deliver vapour. Five days is about right. What strength liquid are you using?

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
It could be that you have burnt out the coil from your e-cig. They are replaceable, and pretty cheap depending on your system, and after a few days lose their ability to deliver vapour. Five days is about right. What strength liquid are you using?
1.8% . I have 2 spare coils but if you say this one could be on its way out i'll keep an eye open for that :thumbsup:

Cubist

Still wavin'
Coils can burn out pretty quickly, especially if you are using it a lot in the first few days. I reckon a decent dual Kangertech lasts me between 5 days and a week, before it starts to disappoint. Also, make sure you keep the air holes cleaned out with a pin, they accumulate bits of gunk that block the flow.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Funny thing is that for years I justified my smoking to myself by saying I needed something to cope with stress. Ever since stopping real fags, I look and wonder where all the stress was.

It would appear that smoking caused me to feel stressed, I smoked to relieve the stress, thus causing more stress and the need for more fags which caused more stress and...:wacko:

Back when I had a record shop we got burgled twice in a week. I wasn't smoking at all at the time but my co-owner was. When we found the damage he went and bought some tobacco, which I thought was odd as my first thought was to call the police!

Top Bottom