Vaping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whilst it might be comparing natural herb-smoking as opposed to nasty chemicals, it's probably less bad to fair.
Are you calling cigarettes "natural herbs"? That might be true of the best cigars, but cigarettes are full of additives

The movie Inside Man was about a chemical added to cigarettes to keep them burning in the ash tray, so you'd have to get a fresh one rather than relight the old one, thus increasing sales marginally. The tobacco company discovered this was a carcinogen, but kept using it.

Last edited:

andyfraser

Über Member
Are you calling cigarettes "natural herbs"? That might be true of the best cigars, but cigarettes are full of additives

The movie Inside Man was about a chemical added to cigarettes to keep them burning in the ash tray, so you'd have to get a fresh one rather than relight the old one, thus increasing sales marginally. The tobacco company discovered this was a carcinogen, but kept using it.
Are you thinking of the one starring Russell Crowe and Al Pacino? That was The Insider. Very good film and a true story.

Profpointy

Legendary Member

They are made of "natural herbs", albeit with additives, but that "natural" does not mean "healthy" remember. Deadly nightshade is "natural" after all

screenman

Legendary Member
It could just be me, but those things look horrible when hung around a persons neck and when being used, well I just think, sad. As I say personal opinion.

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I bumped into a friend this morning who ask how the smoking was going . He said good luck but then said it wont last :sad:
We had a bit of a chat and it turns out he keeps smoking because he likes it :unsure: Now ive smoked for a lot of years but I don't ever recall actually liking it . I wasn't bothered by it and didn't really care about it but I never actual liked it like I like ice cream or bacon sarnies .
Its only really occurred to me that he is confusing like for addicted .

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I bumped into a friend this morning who ask how the smoking was going . He said good luck but then said it wont last :sad:
We had a bit of a chat and it turns out he keeps smoking because he likes it :unsure: Now ive smoked for a lot of years but I don't ever recall actually liking it . I wasn't bothered by it and didn't really care about it but I never actual liked it like I like ice cream or bacon sarnies .
Its only really occurred to me that he is confusing like for addicted .

You're not alone, I've known several friends who smoke but hate it. Personally I always liked it, but I didn't like the side affects or being tied to it.

It could just be me, but those things look horrible when hung around a persons neck and when being used, well I just think, sad. As I say personal opinion.

Man Smoking E-Cigarette Must Be Futuristic Bounty Hunter

700.jpg

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Anyone else found they sleep more when they stop smoking or are vaping ? I'm getting worried as I cant keep my eyes open .
I was in bed at 730 last night :eek:

Top Bottom