Vauxhall Mokka Petrol........anyone drive one??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
I bought a 2 year old Citroen grand Picasso last year. I'd looked at Kia Sportage and similar style cars but found the cabin size to be the same as some estates. The Citroen is huge inside and a bonus is it has 7 seats when needed, but this leaves you with a boot the same size as an old Mini.I am getting approx. 60 mpg. but it is the diesel automatic.Very pleased with it, paid £11500. It was £27000 when new.
How many miles did it have when you bought it? From a dealer? That's a very good price.

tony111

Veteran
How many miles did it have when you bought it? From a dealer? That's a very good price.
28000 miles and had been a mobility vehicle before. The previous owner hadn't had any alterations done to it either. It was £1500 cheaper than any where else locally.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Maybe try it and other vehicles of similar ilk and size? and then see which one you like the most

Soft roaders aren't my bag but I can (sort of) see the appeal

For your budget, you could get a Skoda Fabia VRS estate DSG...I can highly recommend this very model, very comfortable, spacious, quick and economical considering :whistle:
Cant get one in petrol auto.

vickster

Legendary Member
Cant get one in petrol auto.
A Skoda Fabia estate? I have one?! 1.4l petrol supercharged & turbocharged, DSG aka auto gearbox (with shift stick and flappy paddles but I've never used those)
Granted they ceased production of the VRS estate but you don't want new

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Qashqai. Simples.
Mrs Dave agrees with you. However you wont get a petrol auto with low mileage at the price I am happy to pay. I am 70 in 3 weeks and do approx. 5000 miles per year so want a car to match (but do want bells and whistles on)

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
A Skoda Fabia estate? I have one?! 1.4l petrol supercharged & turbocharged, DSG aka auto gearbox (with shift stick and flappy paddles but I've never used those)
Granted they ceased production of the VRS estate but you don't want new
I will re-phrase that :smile:...........there are none to be had.
I want a "newish" one. Maybe 65 plate.......with 10,000 on the clock.

vickster

Legendary Member
Shame. My 62 plate with 18k only on clock runs like new (even still has that 'New car' smell)

subaqua

What’s the point

same thing less letters . we fart , so do you , get over it ;)

right back to topic.

Volvo V40 "new " shape T2 petrol auto , pick one up easily thats 3 yr old just out of PCP where the originl owner has gone for a new one again. decent enough boot space , and you can get a bike in with rear seats down.

Top Bottom