Vauxhall Mokka Petrol........anyone drive one??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
The problem with VW group cars is the firms behaviour. Everything from war crimes, lying about and covering up war crimes for decades, fiddling emissions tests to allow their filthy vehicles on the road... why would anyone with a social conscience want to put a penny in their pockets?

vickster

Legendary Member
Cos it was the best car for me
I doubt there's a large corporation out there that is whiter than white, so whatevs

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The Sportage is a nice looking vehicle............but..........
The Mokka is basically on an Astra chassis so not too big.........The Sportage "appears visually" to be much bigger.
The Mokka appears to be good value e.g. the one I have been offered is 15 plate, 11,600 on the clock, top of the range (all the bells & whistles)..........for £13K. I cant imagine getting that in a Sportage.
I am more than happy to be corrected.
Top of the range Dacia Logan, brand new 10k all the bells and whistles (that's for the very frugal diesel if useful), huge boot for the size. Cheap, comfortable, reliable and lacking any street cred at all. Fab.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
Top of the range Dacia Logan, brand new 10k all the bells and whistles (that's for the very frugal diesel if useful), huge boot for the size. Cheap, comfortable, reliable and lacking any street cred at all. Fab.

Owned by Renault, who built some trucks for Adolf, so fails the despot criteria.

Seriously, though, it's a shame Renault don't import the Clio IV estate. That looks quite good.

EDIT: Apart from the rear door handle in the C pillar. Ewww...

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

My folks have just bought a Stepway for £10k. All the bells and whistles model. Impressive for the money. Our Qashqai was more than that and 3 years old.

fossyant

A Skoda Fabia estate? I have one?! 1.4l petrol supercharged & turbocharged, DSG aka auto gearbox (with shift stick and flappy paddles but I've never used those)
Granted they ceased production of the VRS estate but you don't want new

You havent used the flappy paddles.... oh great fun. I used to have an Alfa 147 Selespeed and thats all I used.

fossyant

Mrs FF is test-driving one on Saturday....

Bloody good value. Slightly higher up and seem good to get into. Not as high as the bigger SUVs. Even has bag hooks in the boot which is handy for a quick shop - the biggest issue with big boots !!!

Has satnav, good hifi, cruise, stop start...

vickster

Legendary Member
You havent used the flappy paddles.... oh great fun. I used to have an Alfa 147 Selespeed and thats all I used.
Don't really get the opportunity round here :smile: I'm only just back driving after the shoulder op too

fossyant

I just like that there's no clutch. The car moves quite happily without

There is nothing like driving with the flappy paddle and changing gear like a manual when you want as a click, especially down shifts.. - PS you do need to go out for a drive, not commuting though.

Go on, go for a razz !!!!

vickster

Legendary Member
There is nothing like driving with the flappy paddle and changing gear like a manual when you want as a click, especially down shifts.. - PS you do need to go out for a drive, not commuting though.

Go on, go for a razz !!!!
No interest. It works fine without. But thanks

Top Bottom