Vegan sausages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I really recommend the vegetarian sausage rolls from the Tesco bakery. :hungry:

They really are *very* good, and if you didn't know they were vegetarian, you'd swear blind they were the real thing. They're even better when acquired on yellow sticker. :whistle:

Warmed up in a moderate oven for 10 mins and served with a dab of sweet chilli sauce on the side, they're just the ticket.

Popped into Ikea earlier today to pick up some of their excellent rechargeables.

I was mighty impressed by their veggie hotdog for 50p.

vickster

Legendary Member
I made a sausage and lentil casserole with Linda Mac's fresh (not frozen) veggie sausages (on special, Waitrose £2.20). Much nicer texture than the spongy cauldron ones.
However, my stomach seems to rather struggle with soya protein :blush:

Is it actually possible to just "pop" into IKEA? It always seems to take me at least two hours to get anything there.
:smile:
Know what you mean - I took a short cut to the batteries but it was still involved* - rechargeables highly recommended - quality items for night riding.

* including getting out - paid in "fast track" lane then had to scan my receipt after paying to get out!

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
:smile:
Know what you mean - I took a short cut to the batteries but it was still involved* - rechargeables highly recommended - quality items for night riding.

* including getting out - paid in "fast track" lane then had to scan my receipt after paying to get out!
Top Tip: Sneak into the store via the Returns Department which is usually located right by the tills. That way you skip the five mile hike through the store.:okay:

The Rover

Guru
Myself and Mrs Rover Watched ” The game changers “ on Netflix over the weekend, it’s a longish documentary on elite athletes who only eat plant based Grub. It’s an excellent watch and I challenge most folk not to consider the vegetarian route after watching it!

We also watched “ What the health “, again very good.

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm just having vegan acceptable roast cauliflower masala. I bought 2 and had the other one last night,thinking they were just vegetarian friendly. i'd just like to say that it's very nice and had to check if it was vegan friendly. Not all vegan stuff is shoot!:okay:

Top Bottom