Veho Muvi issues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I think when cash allows i will be ordering a proper muvi , i am finding the clones to temperamental and not getting a full commute out of one on a regular basis.

Eh? Proper MUVI? I don't think the Maplins MUVI clone looks too bad.

Not much difference IMHO.All the stuff you get with it is the same...it's just a different colour.

Oh I just seen your second bit.Fair enough.Tired ain't slept very well and a nice load of 8am crap this week.

Dunno may fit the rear one for the busier return...also need a new 8gb sd as one seems to have become corrupted.Ordered.

g00se

Veteran
On the maplin website these versions of the muvi are now going for £29 with a 2GB card included! (though it's the b-class versions which are returns, refurbished - but with a 12 month warranty).

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
jonny jeez said:
I know you are into I.T and stuff, but keeping a metal clone at home is way...way beyond normal!

Normal would be one with living tissue over metal endoskeleton...like mine, you are soooo last year

:smile:

Heh, I did have to double check that I didn't type "my clone is mental!" :sun:

g00se said:
Are the buttons, push buttons or sliders?

Is it one of these as I'm sure these are the muvi's but without the branding.

Sliders. Aye that's the one although mine is sans AEE branding. :biggrin:

Guess what I did with the new one?

Got to Waterloo and lazily turned it off without using the push button and lost half the film doooooooooh....Didn't lose much...quite a quiet commute apart from some (skillful?) cycling on Blackfriars Bridge....Coming back was more exciting.

The 2GB card is a waste of time...perhaps a 4gb card would have been more useful.

C

chillyuk

On my ride this morning my camera (MD80) did 20 odd short segments. Pretty well the whole ride was filmed but not in one continuous shot as it has been doing.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
chillyuk said:
On my ride this morning my camera (MD80) did 20 odd short segments. Pretty well the whole ride was filmed but not in one continuous shot as it has been doing.

Odd... format your memory card maybe ?

g00se

Veteran
chillyuk said:
You had it in audio trigger mode and you have a very quiet bike? :biggrin:

BSRU

A Human Being
When I had the Muvi, it never did more than 20fps, the two clones I have always do 30fps, they were a third the price.

I order everything of the net, normally no problems, generally use the same shops or ones which show if it is in stock or not. I think I have ordered from SJS before with no problems.

Top Bottom