Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iandg

Legendary Member
Targeted 4 new tiles today and pushed my cluster up from 103 to 110.

Veloviewer Explorer Tiles 22-08-19.jpg

Ian, did the Glentrool forest road many moons ago onna tour - great area. Also remember the back way to Newton Stewart from Gatehouse of F - with views of the Bigwater of Fleet viaduct. :smile:

A 100km ride today in sweltering heat saw me add about 60 squares taking me to 4,974. More importantly, it joined up my northern and southern clusters adding 300 to the cluster, now 2,485.

Cluster now goes from the East Midlands to Central London!

I've signed up but in 3 days, they've only managed to load 30 odd rides out of a 1000+. Intrigued as to where I've missed near home....

Tom B

Guru
I've signed up but in 3 days, they've only managed to load 30 odd rides out of a 1000+. Intrigued as to where I've missed near home....

Similar expirences. Their site was throwing errors too when I signed up on Wednesday. Chrome didn't like their security certificate either. Weird TLD does not inspire confidence.

That said I wonder if the issue lies with stravas API getting battered as people sign up. I know that causes issues for vv at times

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
They've put a message on the dashboard saying they are only uploading 25 rides due to server issues. I've got 34 up so far. Will leave it a week or so before I start looking at it properly. Though I did do 4 dead end roads on the way back from the LBS this afternoon :laugh:

They've put a message on the dashboard saying they are only uploading 25 rides due to server issues. I've got 34 up so far. Will leave it a week or so before I start looking at it properly. Though I did do 4 dead end roads on the way back from the LBS this afternoon :laugh:

Aiming to complete Leicester?

Agreed that it's a bit iffy on that....surprised by how few roads near me I've ridden in a way....guess there was never a need.

13 rider

Guru
Same ride as above have me 24 new squares total now 4009 max cluster went up 58 upto 1874 now . Had to leave the one targeted square, got to a private no access sign ignored that :whistle:. Then key coded entry barrier to the sailing club got some strange looks from people going sailing so turned round but got a bonus square by riding down the cycle path of The A1 at Long Bennington

Last edited:
Top Bottom