Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Who started me on this game? :blush: A 30 mile ride this afternoon, just to bag 1 square :wacko: upped my max cluster by 5 I think, now 320. Might even change my commute tomorrow & ride home along the River Hull & Leven canal, to bag a few more squares & hopefully increase my max square :okay:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Might even change my commute tomorrow & ride home along the River Hull & Leven canal, to bag a few more squares & hopefully increase my max square :okay:

I did as I planned & can confirm that the Leven Canal 'path' isn't suitable for 25mm road tyres :blush: very slow progress, but 5 extra squares, max sq up to 12x12 now, but unless i buy a boat it's gonna be hard to increase that, i'll just keep working on my cluster, which went up by 8 today, now 328

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I did as I planned & can confirm that the Leven Canal 'path' isn't suitable for 25mm road tyres :blush: very slow progress, but 5 extra squares, max sq up to 12x12 now, but unless i buy a boat it's gonna be hard to increase that, i'll just keep working on my cluster, which went up by 8 today, now 328
As a kid I rode along the River Hull to were Leven Canal started,to fish, if only I had a GPS then I could have had all those squares as I only did it once so assume I didn't catch anything

wajc

Veteran
I saw that and thought I’d do it, but next day all the rides were up. My score is totally wrong though. Reckons I’ve only done 400ish unique miles

I think what is happening is that although all your rides are viewable the ride analysis for covering new roads is still going on. For me it seems to be gradually working from oldest to newest rides - you can tell when the analysis is done for a ride because it actually states how many new miles you've covered in that ride and how much of an area you have completed next to the ride image. This is from page 30 of my ride list, newer rides where I have definitely covered new roads don't show the new mile details

upload_2019-9-17_20-16-37.png

I think only when this is done (I've still got the last 250 rides for it to go through) that it will give you a proper score. Oddly when looking on a PC my score is showing as 4675 and has been for a number of days. On my phone whenever I check, the score seems to have increased - now 6518 (as more rides are analysed I guess) yet still shows 4675 when looking at the leaderboard on my phone as well.

I think it'll sort itself out and give some proper scores once all this has been done but it'll take some time yet .

Last edited:

13 rider

Guru
Weekend away watching the UCI world champs gain me 257 squares total now 4266 max cluster up by 12 to 1886

bruce1530

Guru
Anyone else having trouble with the Veloviewer Chrome plugin for Strava? Seems to have stopped working for me, saying “you need to log in to veloviewer to use this feature"

Top Bottom